From our favourite rumour site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
More gems. :icon_wink

Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas?
Santa Jaws.

Jermaine Beckford to hand in transfer request. . . Leeds stalling on his move to Leicester City for 800,000

LEICESTER CITY NEWS

Joe Mattock is off to Wolves for 1.5 million + Mark Davies Leicester will replace Mattock with the signing of MK Dons Dean Lewington for 450,000

Leicester did enquire for Beckford but havent got permission to talk to the player yet! Watch this space.

If Beckford doesn't join Danny Graham may do.

Alexsander Tunchev is happy at the club

Why couldn't the sailors play cards?
Because the captain was standing on the deck!

I can tell you this now the following three transfer are extreme likely from friend of my father who is in contact with many people in football. . First, Matty Fryatt of Leicester is close to £1.75m move to Sheffield United.

I'd take all of them.

Beckford, Lewington, Graham and Davies would put us in with a good chance next year let alone this year.

cant see it happening though. Maybe 1 of them but cant see MK Dons selling their captain to their promotion rivals. Graham looks like the obvious one just cus he's in a team who are languishing mid table and not going anywhere.

I'd take all of them.

Beckford, Lewington, Graham and Davies would put us in with a good chance next year let alone this year.

cant see it happening though. Maybe 1 of them but cant see MK Dons selling their captain to their promotion rivals. Graham looks like the obvious one just cus he's in a team who are languishing mid table and not going anywhere.

I know footballers are not the smartest of people, but I agree that there are going to be a few good players mid-table or lower in League 1 or bottom of the table in the Championship looking to jump ship in the next couple of weeks for what looks like the promoted team for next season. Certainly if I was playing for Leeds and facing the prospect of a third season in League 1, I would be hassling my agent to get something moving.

7 pages about something on football rumours, that was obviously put on there by a flipping crack pot. Since when has anything posted on there come true... and don't say the post they also made about DJ as they posted it on there after the transfer had already happened.

7 pages about something on football rumours, that was obviously put on there by a flipping crack pot. Since when has anything posted on there come true... and don't say the post they also made about DJ as they posted it on there after the transfer had already happened.

This thread is only happening at a Christmas cracker joke level. :icon_bigg :icon_wink For novelty purposes only.

I'm sure the Dickov to Leicester rumour was started on there last summer.

Then it appeared in the People.

Then it became true.

But apart from that, absolutely sod all.

Nope and i will not give out his name end of.

You told me his name once and then started shouting at him :icon_lol:

I can't remember what it was though:icon_conf

Same shit, different day.

Leicester City youngsters, Daniel Harby and Michael Cornish are set to move to Derby in a deal which is beleived to be around £2 Million.

Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670