Fryatt signs new 3? year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing but good news.

If you don't care what people think of your opinion and don't care about other opinions, what then, is the point of a forum?

Melts, did you not seee the ''wink'' icon above my post?
No I didn't, but I don't buy into the "insert a smiley to get away with it" mentality.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's signed, but I'm sceptical about the reasons.

I also never believe a player really wants to play for the club when I hear this type of shit coming from the Chairman's mouth:

MM said:
The contract negotiations were long and drawn out as you would expect

In my experience of Matty Fryatt, and I may be wrong, he's an excellent player, an asset to the club and a great finisher, but only when he wants to be.

We will continue to move hell and earth

I thought the expression was heaven and earth - what should I read into that?

If you don't care what people think of your opinion and don't care about other opinions, what then, is the point of a forum?
To voice an opinion, I don't care what is thought if it.

I also like to see just how seriously people take themselves on subjects on non importance.

No I didn't, but I don't buy into the "insert a smiley to get away with it" mentality.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he's signed, but I'm sceptical about the reasons.

I also never believe a player really wants to play for the club when I hear this type of shit coming from the Chairman's mouth:

In my experience of Matty Fryatt, and I may be wrong, he's an excellent player, an asset to the club and a great finisher, but only when he wants to be.

I wasn't and don't need to get away with anything, the wink was inserted to make a certain amount of humour into the content, but the content still stands...what the f*** does it matter about his reasons?

We have reasons, sell on fee and so on...he has reasons ???? but all in all a better result than him leaving in January, don't you think?

I am delighted but worried by this. :icon_conf

"The manager and his staff have been brilliant with me. We have a structure here now and you know what you are doing one day to the next."

WTF was going on before then? :102:

To voice an opinion, I don't care what is thought if it.

I also like to see just how seriously people take themselves on subjects on non importance.

Of, it's of.

I take these things very seriously.

but all in all a better result than him leaving in January, don't you think?
That's a question that can't be answered unless I know the value of the January sale. But yes, largely I am glad he's said he's staying. But as I said, I'm concerned that his form is about to drop.

WTF was going on before then? :102:

We had a bunch of managers who would not know structure if it came along and bit their face off in a Tyson esque fashion.

The quandry of how much mince meat to put in his pies always has him flustered.

Mince meat in a pie???
What kind of pauper eats mince meat pies? Is this a Melton tradition?

Mince meat in a pie???
What kind of pauper eats mince meat pies? Is this a Melton tradition?
It is, yes. We find it deflects attention from some of our less acceptable traditions.

Has anyone had a wank yet because Fryatt has signed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669