Fryatt signs new 3? year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the boozer and I'm V happy.
Imagine if he'd gone - the downer that would have been on the rest of the team.

Great news he's staying. Even more great if he carries on scoring the same way.

Imo its as a good a message that Leicester City have sent out for a long time.
Its something that could help to attract better players to the club, when they see key players that could move choosing to stay.

That said, now watch the **** go 10 games without scoring:icon_lol:

Last edited:
I'm disgusted, appalled, and shocked by your dismissal of my opinion....how dare you!!!
Despite having not even commented on your opinion, I do actually agree with it.

Nowt as strange as folk.

Just because he's signed doesn't mean that he can't be sold during the transfer window.

Just because he's signed doesn't mean that he can't be sold during the transfer window.

Is it state the obvious day?

Good news for the remainder of the season.
hopefully his form doesn't take an ironic dip - although we can't expect him to score another 23 before the end of the season, football doesn't work like that and even the best players like Rooney go on 8 game scoreless streaks.

Leeds have Beckford and Robinson back for boxing day which should mean, along with their new manager, that they are slightly stronger and the crowd will be a big, noisy one.

I think a draw would be a creditably away result.

hopefully his form doesn't take an ironic dip - although we can't expect him to score another 23 before the end of the season, football doesn't work like that and even the best players like Rooney go on 8 game scoreless streaks.

Leeds have Beckford and Robinson back for boxing day which should mean, along with their new manager, that they are slightly stronger and the crowd will be a big, noisy one.

That's defeatest, we can and should beat these

hopefully his form doesn't take an ironic dip - although we can't expect him to score another 23 before the end of the season,

Why can't we expect that?

..... and why all of a sudden is it that we will be happy with a draw on boxing day? We want all 3 points and nothing less!!!!!

Can't understand this 'we'll take a draw' bollocks. You wouldn't say it for Huddersfield / Leyton Orient etc and Leeds have proved they are at about that standard.

Accepting a draw against a team with 5 defeats on the trot is not the mentality of Champions, even Histon taught them a lesson.

Have a word.

Can't understand this 'we'll take a draw' bollocks. You wouldn't say it for Huddersfield / Leyton Orient etc and Leeds have proved they are at about that standard.

Accepting a draw against a team with 5 defeats on the trot is not the mentality of Champions, even Histon taught them a lesson.

Have a word.

it's because most on here are losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673