Fryatt signs new 3? year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commentators reckoned that he was unselfishly setting up others including our first goal. True or not?
He set up the first goal, but not unselfishly. He played the sensible pass and I have no criticism of that, but he really didn't do much else.

But hey ho, he's entitled to a bad game every now and again.

I'm quite happy for our opponents to be deflected towards Fryatt, whilst our others keeping popping up with goals.
That didn't happen, that's a myth.

WTF is wrong with people? Fryatt had a bad game today, nothing more, nothing less. It's not the end of the world to have a bad game, nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to worry about!!!

FFS, it's like being accused of blasphemy. :icon_roll

That didn't happen, that's a myth.

WTF is wrong with people? Fryatt had a bad game today, nothing more, nothing less. It's not the end of the world to have a bad game, nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to worry about!!!

FFS, it's like being accused of blasphemy. :icon_roll

Calm down, calm down.

Nobody has even disagreed with you (yet) Melton, don't overreact.
An excuse was already made by Brauny, it lit my fuse as he intended.

People never disagree with me, they just pretend to.

An excuse was already made by Brauny, it lit my fuse as he intended.

People never disagree with me, they just pretend to.

What excuse.:102:

I'm not talking about what he did this arvo, just that in general if Fryatt occupies the minds of opponents we can punish them with other players.

Is that so outragous:icon_roll

What excuse.:102:

I'm not talking about what he did this arvo, just that in general if Fryatt occupies the minds of opponents we can punish them with other players.

Is that so outragous:icon_roll
It didn't come across that way, you responded to my comment about Fryatt's performance this afternoon.

Fryatt played crap today, like Melts says his money is now sorted for the next 3 years.
But I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, he has just come back from a slight injury. Next match no excuses though

Fryatt played crap today, like Melts says his money is now sorted for the next 3 years.
But I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, he has just come back from a slight injury. Next match no excuses though

He was not crap but he was off the pace and not involved as much as usual.

It was a nice lay off for Oakley's goal. Apart from that he didn't do a lot.

By the way, it was fvcking cold today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670