Fryatt signs new 3? year contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaining Promotion is the only thing that matters this season.Getting promoted would only put us back where we were and wouldn't even be a cause for celebration in my eyes.

So what you're saying is that promotion is essential although not worthy of celebration - but winning the cup would give us something to celebrate?

Best not win the Cup then - wouldn't want HF to have anything to be happy about!

So what you're saying is that promotion is essential although not worthy of celebration - but winning the cup would give us something to celebrate?

Best not win the Cup then - wouldn't want HF to have anything to be happy about!

We arent going to win the Cup so thats irrelevent.

I'd rather win the FA Cup. It'd be great! Something the club has never managed and something you'd remember for the rest of your life. I'd happily accept another year in League 1 for that. Plus it'd be fun to play at Hereford on Saturday, then Europe midweek...

Winning the FA cup would be a very very special thing. But then I don't have to watch the likes of Yeovil and Hereford week in, week out so I'm not exactly qualified to judge.

I know I should remember this but how many goals has Fryatt scored since he signed his new contract?

:038:

TFFT, now let's hope he can bang one in every game and steer us home.

History tells me his form is about to dip, I hope I'm very, very wrong.
Not far short of two months since I posted this, I am pretty confident now of saying he hasn't yet proved me wrong.

In the 12 games prior to MF signing his contract, he scored 15 goals. In the twelve games the club has played since signing his contract, he has scored 2. Admittedly he missed the two palace games, but I don't imagine he would have banged in too many during those games.

I am fairly positive his drop in scoring form has just been a coincidence with the contract signing, the same as it was last time it happened.

Come on Matty, show us what you're made of :038: Du du, du du.

Last edited:
Not far short of two months since I posted this, I am pretty confident now of saying he hasn't yet proved me wrong.

In the 12 games prior to MF signing his contract, he scored 15 goals. In the twelve games the club has played since signing his contract, he has scored 2. Admittedly he missed the two palace games, but I don't imagine he would have banged in too many during those games.

I am fairly positive his drop in scoring form has just been a coincidence with the contract signing, the same as it was last time it happened.

Come on Matty, show us what you're made of :038: Du du, du du.

I don't see what you hope to achieve with this post? You are happy you are so far right and the team isn't scoring as many? That's all I can take from it.

Also he only scored 1 league goal in the 3 games upto signing his new contract, not that this will be taken into account at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669