Fryatt to Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed to see him go, be interesting to see who Sven brings in.

Amazed he didn't get more of a chance this season - I blame Sousa for fecking about with DJ in pre-season and at the start.

Fryatt will get into double figures for Hull in the rest of this season.

We never would've gotten out of League 1 at the first time of asking without him, for that alone he's done enough to earn my gratitude.

Good luck to you Matty, hope it all goes to plan at Hull - except when we meet again in the future, obviously!

We never would've gotten out of League 1 at the first time of asking without him, for that alone he's done enough to earn my gratitude.

Good luck to you Matty, hope it all goes to plan at Hull - except when we meet again in the future, obviously!

What you said...

Not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand I rate him and think he will do well, on the other hand, I think he only does well when he is pampered, in a similar vein to DJ. It pains me to say it but the people who threatened he would go off the boil when he signed a new contract appear to be right, but I suppose we don't know what went on behind the scenes at that point.

I think he will go on to do well for Hull and will probably get 10 goals for them this season, however I don't think he would have been able to replicate that for us even with a consistent run in the team, I think his head is elsewhere.

I do think it's a good price to get for him though.

Alternatively, if had netted just a few of the many 'sitters' he missed, we would have had the extra points needed not to go down!

Alternatively, if had netted just a few of the many 'sitters' he missed, we would have had the extra points needed not to go down!

I hope you're not suggesting that Matty Fryatt was a contributing factor to our relegation to the third tier? Certainly, if he had scored a few more we might have stayed up, but IMO our relegation was sealed thanks to the parade of twats who owned, managed and signed for our club that season.

Inevitable.

He's gone.

Time to move on - and hope that we sign someone who is consistently deadly; the Dr Harold Shipman of strikers, if you will.

Never a fan of Fryatt, good at lower levels of the game, and definatley helped us to get out of the third tier, but never a premiership player, struggles in my opinion against good championship sides. I genuinley hope he proves me wrong.

I hope you're not suggesting that Matty Fryatt was a contributing factor to our relegation to the third tier? Certainly, if he had scored a few more we might have stayed up, but IMO our relegation was sealed thanks to the parade of twats who owned, managed and signed for our club that season.

I rest my case.

One fecking goal against Stoke in the final game would have done it.

Or one fecking goal from any of the the other 20 games we drew or lost by one goal would have enough to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669