Fryatt to Preston - on Mon or Tues !

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently preston have agreed a fee for darius henderson from watford not sure if that would affect any possible fryatt move :102:

I think that might cool their interest in Matty a little, as with Nugent gone the fans will want them to spend the cash on someone a little more proven than Matty, rather than spank it on a chance - i hope i'm right!!

Good manager Paul Simpson, could well get a lot out of him. He's a very strong finisher is Fatty Fryup, I will be sad to see him go to be fair, but you have to ask the question why he would want to go when the club is looking so much more positive.

Maybe now starting to worry about his first team prospects? I imagine MA will have been brutally honest to ALL players as to their roles in the team this season, and Fryatt didn't like his?

Just a Thought...

Maybe now starting to worry about his first team prospects? I imagine MA will have been brutally honest to ALL players as to their roles in the team this season, and Fryatt didn't like his?

Just a Thought...

Or maybe we are just guessing at all of this and none of us know whether he has an attitude problem, whether he is leaving or whether Fryatt is happy to fight for his place.

Just a Thought....

Or maybe we are just guessing at all of this and none of us know whether he has an attitude problem, whether he is leaving or whether Fryatt is happy to fight for his place.

Just a Thought....

Boring! :icon_wink

Sorry Dunc, Thought the idea of this forum was to speculate and offer opinions. never tried to pass anything off as fact, hence the question marks. Should have known better.

I don't want to have to sign up, could you copy & paste.

I tried but it won't let me.

Headline reads "Happy to stay at Leicester" and Fryatt basically says the club told him Wolves made a bid, LCFC rejected it and Fryatt is happy to stay until the club tell him otherwise.

Training is being done in small groups and mainly by the coaches rather than MA so after only a few days its hard to give an opinion on the new manager other than its clear he's determined to do well and is all about respect which Fryatt thinks is a good thing.

He's not really seen much of the new players (it was written on the 5th July) but thinks they will help strengthen the squad and mean Leicester can say they are a big club again as we have to start winning to be able to say it.

I tried but it won't let me.

Headline reads "Happy to stay at Leicester" and Fryatt basically says the club told him Wolves made a bid, LCFC rejected it and Fryatt is happy to stay until the club tell him otherwise.

Training is being done in small groups and mainly by the coaches rather than MA so after only a few days its hard to give an opinion on the new manager other than its clear he's determined to do well and is all about respect which Fryatt thinks is a good thing.

He's not really seen much of the new players (it was written on the 5th July) but thinks they will help strengthen the squad and mean Leicester can say they are a big club again as we have to start winning to be able to say it.

But as it is so old, surely it has no relevance on the new bid from Preston?

But as it is so old, surely it has no relevance on the new bid from Preston?

Surely the other argument is that none of the speculation and theories posted on here have any relevance either.

If he was happy 2 weeks ago, then chances are he's likely to be happy now IMO.

Plus Wolves are a better/bigger club than Preston and would be more appealing to him as well.

I'd rather have Fryatt over McLoed any day going on what people say about McLoed.

Did you really expect him to say anything other than he's happy?

If he wanted to leave I wouldn't expect him to state unequivically (sp) that he is happy as per the headline.

Something along the lines of just saying they are working hard rather than happy is common when players really do want to leave.

I dont think we should judge how good or how bad Mcleod will be as only time will tell if he can cut it in this league and if we sign him we should all give him 100% backing.

MA knows him better than most and certainly better than anyone on this website. So i cant see how people are saying they would prefer Fryatt any day?? Who knows whats going on with Fryatt, he could be a total prick in the changing room!

If we sell Fryatt for £1.5m then so be it, after last season i think it would be good business myself.

1.4 million for Fryatt :eek: Lot of money for someone is yet to prove himself at this level. If Fryatt doesn't get replaced as in another new striker and we say give Elvis or/and MDV another chance i would be gutted, if Fryatts replacement is Izale then i'd be happy with that.

If he wanted to leave I wouldn't expect him to state unequivically (sp) that he is happy as per the headline.

Something along the lines of just saying they are working hard rather than happy is common when players really do want to leave.

"Until I'm told otherwise I'm happy to be here"

Sounds to me like he's waiting for a move to happen. If he was committed to the club he'd say he wanted to stay regardless of whether the club accepts an offer for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669