Post Match Fulham 2 Leicester 1

Well, that was a bit shit.

Positives: Skipp looked excellent when he came on. Calm, composed and clever with his play. We scored another goal and we looked quite decent from set pieces. That's about it for positives.

Negatives: Winks, JJ, Kristiansen, Reid and Buonanotte were all useless, Fatawu just wasteful. People can moan and groan all they like about our CBs, but the real truth is that both of Fulham's goals came from our FBs going ****ing walkabout. It was obvious in the first half that JJ was being overrun and we should have dealt with it at the break but we didn't and it cost us. It's the same with Reid; he should have been pulled much earlier for stinking the place out.

Ayew? Won a free kick. Then threw himself to the ground trying to con the ref again when he could have taken the ball in his stride and moved play forward. Then took a dreadful free kick. Then chased down the ball brilliantly to win us a corner. An odd debut but not a bad one or a great one.
Didn’t expect Ayew to win you over on his first outting

Cooper on Ricardo's absence so far - right back is not a problem position and we have two good ones. My decision so far based on how they've trained. He spoke to Ricardo and all is good and he's sure he'll play his part.

Also was asked about whether he'd play him in midfield - Cooper said he knows that Ricardo is versatile and can do a job in various positions if required.

Yeah it could be that.

Or… it could be that he is now playing at a higher level against better players. Or it could be that the that the opposition know that we want him to drop deep and get on the ball and devise a plan to counter that. Or it could be that he Just hasn’t played at his best in two games.

For all the sense that you post, you don’t half spout a load of bollocks too.
Remember when we had Garry Parker
Stop him you stop Leicester

From the Beeb;

Steve Cooper's side were outfought in every area of the pitch.

This was one of my main gripes today.Players like Winks, Buonanotte and Fatawu just didn't look up for a fight at all. They barely looked as if they knew what they were doing half the time.

From the Beeb;

Steve Cooper's side were outfought in every area of the pitch.

This was one of my main gripes today.Players like Winks, Buonanotte and Fatawu just didn't look up for a fight at all. They barely looked as if they knew what they were doing half the time.

If you have less talented players, you have to make up for it with fight and sheer guts

Today we were completely lame, and pretty much a total pushover. Outfought, and sometimes bullied off the ball. Couple of players (Winks and DCR) were also hiding. That has got to change

If you have less talented players, you have to make up for it with fight and sheer guts

Today we were completely lame, and pretty much a total pushover. Outfought, and sometimes bullied off the ball. Couple of players (Winks and DCR) were also hiding. That has got to change
With a special mention to JJ, who had an absolute disaster at RB, about as poor a performance in that position as I have seen.

Good thing is (scraping the barrel) we can’t play much worse than we have in 3/4 or f the games this far.

Going to be a long season, mainly on here (but I’m with the ride you bunch of twats).

Not getting the anti Fatawu, looked like our only creative outlet until Steph came on.

Skipp looks a player. I think I just want to love Ayew, but that free kick was Homer levels of arse.

Sorry not read the previous comments but our defending for their first was absolutely appalling. Three defenders grouped and their attack free. SC needs to look at this. Great goal from us, not sure why VAR was involved but hey. I am now wankered so probably talking out me arse but ****it. BBV won but Exeter lost so I’m in a meh place. More ale!

But shit, really.

Ricardo and Mavididi being jettisoned is a concern.

I don’t actually think Mavididi will be a success in the Prem, but shit he can’t be much worse than Dogbob Reid has been so far.

But it’s been two games. And one of those (today) was not a massive surprise that he wanted to keep the same lineup as the previous match.

I’m sure they’ll both play a part this season.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46
10Manchester U46
11Bournemouth45