Post Match Fulham 5 Leicester 3

It’s those ****s that have been a massive part of the problem - they’ve cheered and clapped complete and utter failure all season long
I went to one match this season….and the attitude of the fans was completely ****ing rancid. I was shocked.

Whole club stinks like a rotting shuffling zombie.

A couple of games ago, Sean Dyche said he thought his Everton players had reverted to type, from before he joined.
Thought our lot did today.

Just pathetic

Crazy as it is, !f Everton don't win against Brighton, regardless of the Forest result, it will still be in our own hands, but **** me, [that's a statement not a request], we don't do things the easy way, do we?

The players should be really ashamed today. Not helped again by playing Vardy up top on his own.

**** me, we are stupid.

This is actually the ultimate LCFC stat. It really is.

We score plenty of goals. We have actually scored the same number as Man U FFS !!

More than Villa, hugely more than Bournemouth, Wolves, Palace or West Ham.

But those stats say, more than anything, that the opposition score against as pretty much at will. Every attack is a potential goal against us. Those defensive disasters have been a subject of discussion on here for almost 3 ****ing seasons & it was never addressed. Obviously our wonderful training ground isn't being used for anything as mundane as training (well, maybe for golf)

We're the only team in the top 5 leagues in Europe not to have kept a clean sheet since the world cup. There's our damnation, right there.

The issue is keeping a clean sheet, we are wide open in midfield.

Next game I’d go 5 at the back, plus Ndidi and Mendy…. Keep Barnes, Vardy and Maddison up front and let them do what they need to do…

Doesn’t know what the mood of the players is because he hasn’t spoken to them - just told them to come in tomorrow???

****ing hell, this bloke is a complete idiot

To make it worse, he is from Nottingham!....

I'd love it for John Terry (or is there any-one else?) to turn up and give the squad the full A. Furguson type treatment.
It/nothing could make things much worse.

I'd love it for John Terry (or is there any-one else?) to turn up and give the squad the full A. Furguson type treatment.
It/nothing could make things much worse.

You’d expect the manager to absolutely tear into them after that complete shitfest

But he’s not even spoken to them

****ing hell, what a mess

Cov taking our place in the Prem would really put the tin hat on it, but it would be hilarious, I suppose.
It won't happen cos it would be a sensible decision. But I would love to see Mark Robins as our manager next season.

Doesn’t know what the mood of the players is because he hasn’t spoken to them - just told them to come in tomorrow???

****ing hell, this bloke is a complete idiot
Absolutely mental

HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN SAYING THIS RUBBISH ???

DO SOMETHING THEN.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464