Post Match Fulham 5 Leicester 3

Yeah. I've met his type plenty.

My mates are all ****s actually. Nowt to do with me. I'm a ****ing diamond. By the way, to anyone watching...you all know I'm available right ? I'm a right little ****ing fighter me. Proper terrier. It's these other pussy ****s dragging it all down.

Brendan Junior. Daddy would be so proud.

My mates are all ****s actually. Nowt to do with me. I'm a ****ing diamond. By the way, to anyone watching...you all know I'm available right ? I'm a right little ****ing fighter me. Proper terrier. It's these other pussy ****s dragging it all down.

Spot on.

The second half v Everton was exactly this. Can't imagine he'd pass to someone with an open goal opportunity as he was wanting to make it all about him. He's a talented **** but a **** all the same.

Can't wait for them all to **** off so we can watch players that actually care.

We can hope. Sadly i think we'll be stuck with a few of them, like in 2002 when we still had Junior Lewis on the books. Reckon we'll be seeing Bertrand, Vestergaard, Soumare, ward and the likes still kicking about the first team. Possibly even Youri as he seems incapable of leaving.

I'm looking to cheer myself up but I say this with no sense of glee, not as a 'told you so' but purely to try and raise a smile on my face....

Pussies and tarts 1 Blind optimists 0

Thank you EPL, you've been great. Goodnight.

I'm looking to cheer myself up but I say this with no sense of glee, not as a 'told you so' but purely to try and raise a smile on my face....

Pussies and tarts 1 Blind optimists 0

Thank you EPL, you've been great. Goodnight.

Us bedwetters can at least say we told them so. Which we will until we next win the Prem.

I fortunately had the fortune not to watch, I was driving. I opted not to have any kind of radio commentary too. I've had a really good afternoon.

Spent the bank holiday with the kids and ignored the football. Bloody glad I did. Hard to imagine any points from the three remaining games, let alone the six minimum needed to scrape into 17th. Oh well, we had fun.
I just hope the women's team doesn't get screwed over by the inevitable squeeze on finances. They shown fight and spirit which the men wouldn't know the meaning of.

Stupid away fans clapping them off. They need a right ****ing bollocking.
It was a weird one today.

There were very loud “you’re not fit to wear the shirt” chants after the 2nd and 3rd goals and at half time. Music to my ears.

Also at half time, the godawful Viktor Kristiansen decided to tell the away fans he thinks we should support the team more. Needless to say he got told to **** off.

Then the 4th went in and it’s more boos.

And then the crowd completely turned the other way after the Barnes goal. Even when we went 5-1 down it was all very positive. Not sure what happened after that as I left on 70 minutes when the 5th went in.

Well that’s that. A sad day. We had endless possibility in front of us after we won the league. Weirdly we then didn’t make a single correct decision, bumbling from one mistake to the next until we suddenly found that all that prudent recruitment had gone to total shit and the decent players we had were no longer invested in us.

So much wrong. The thing that hurts isn’t the impossible task now, or whether the current management team is any good, it’s that all of this was entirely avoidable. I’m no great footballing mind and to me it was obvious for around 18 months or so that we were headed this way under Rodgers.

Back to where we were. Little yoyo Leicester.

Immensely ****ed off tonight.

We have been presented with umpteen opportunities to pull out of this decline and we have pissed each and every one up the ****ing wall.

I’m sure that in my 48 years of support there have been darker days and lower ebbs, but right now, THIS feels much worse.

I’ve pondered why this is and I’ve arrived at three very unpalatable conclusions:

1) The players don’t give a ****
2) BR has destroyed us
3) Top has acted very poorly

I can’t see how we recover from this short to medium term.

Immensely ****ed off tonight.

We have been presented with umpteen opportunities to pull out of this decline and we have pissed each and every one up the ****ing wall.

I’m sure that in my 48 years of support there have been darker days and lower ebbs, but right now, THIS feels much worse.

I’ve pondered why this is and I’ve arrived at three very unpalatable conclusions:

1) The players don’t give a ****
2) BR has destroyed us
3) Top has acted very poorly

I can’t see how we recover from this short to medium term.
It’s easier to fall than it is to get up off the floor.

Is it ok to be confident now?
As you're 3 points clear of our possible final points tally you should be bantering on a different page surely? We're down, go bug the Leeds fans

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563