I reckon NP will go with:

Martin

Gilbert / Hobbs / Morrison / Tunchev

Adams / Oakley / King / Dyer

Howard / Fryatt

SUBS: Henderson / Powell / Porter / Wesolowski / Kishishev / Dickov / Campbell
I reckon gradel will be in there somewhere

I reckon gradel will be in there somewhere

I thought he was taken off the Tranmere game with a knock? In which case I reckon NP won't risk him and will instead give Nicky Adams a chance. But he could be on the bench, who knows.

Late fitness test on a knock.

I reckon the team will be

Batman

Antman
Spiderman
Wolverine
C.America (cpt)

Flash
Superman
Ironman
Stretch Man

Incredible Hulk
Hellboy

No you don't. What's happening with Thursday anyway?

Just about to set off now... pretty excited for my first game of the season! ;) Hopefully get to see some of the good performances I've been hearing/reading about over the last couple of weeks!

C'mon City!

who's going the white horse?

Late fitness test on a knock.

I reckon the team will be

Batman

Antman
Spiderman
Wolverine
C.America (cpt)

Flash
Superman
Ironman
Stretch Man

Incredible Hulk
Hellboy

You missed out inspector gadget and I think you'll find the incredible hulk has been dropped as he blends in with the grass and his team mates can't see him.

Am I wrong to feel more confident in our squad this season than we have for a long while? Don't get me wrong, I don't think we are the finished article but I'm finally starting to see a balanced team. No more full-backs on the wing and centre backs in the middle of midfield. I really believe that with our current squad we would have comfortably survived in the championship last season. come on city!

Am I wrong to feel more confident in our squad this season than we have for a long while? Don't get me wrong, I don't think we are the finished article but I'm finally starting to see a balanced team. No more full-backs on the wing and centre backs in the middle of midfield. I really believe that with our current squad we would have comfortably survived in the championship last season. come on city!

Did you miss Saturdays game then where Dyer player left back and Dickov came on and played left midfield :icon_roll

---------------------------Martin--------------------------

Gilb-------------Hobbs---------------Mozza-----------Powell

Gradel----------Oakley---------------Weso-------------Dyer

-------------------DJ--------------Dickov------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510