Fulham cup game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we only signed him to score goals. His 8 goals in over 700 games is a terrific record compared to some of the strikers we've had in recent seasons.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Powell and Dickov should get a run out but can't see them risking Tunchev

Fulham will no doubt fancy a run in this comp and play a strong side should be a good workout for the defence

Imo NP could well put out a much weakened team. I'm sure he knows with MM record that there is only one important thing for us this season. Dont be surpised if we bomb early in all 3 cup competitions.

I would hate to be a Fulham fan, I mean, everyone would ask if you was a cottager, interested in cottaging.
Do the bog doors at the ground have holes in? about waist height?

just a thought

I fancy us to win this. Fulham were poor last season and given we'll have a decent crowd and Fulham are in a no win situation Mr Hodgson wil have to concentrate on the league I think.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see the teams before Kick off. If Fulham put out a weak team i might stick a couple of quid on us at 5/1

Be interesting to see the teams before Kick off. If Fulham put out a weak team i might stick a couple of quid on us at 5/1

NP expecting them to put out a strong line up as they have not got another game for 17 days. there game Sat should have been Man u but they are in the super cup

NP expecting them to put out a strong line up as they have not got another game for 17 days. there game Sat should have been Man u but they are in the super cup

I shall still wait for the teams to be announced :icon_wink

I reckon NP will go with:

Martin

Gilbert / Hobbs / Morrison / Tunchev

Adams / Oakley / King / Dyer

Howard / Fryatt

SUBS: Henderson / Powell / Porter / Wesolowski / Kishishev / Dickov / Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512