Match Thread Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was inevitable that they would score again with this set up

Smith is a ****ing idiot

Well, at least that should put an end to all the talk about who we play & who we have a chance against & who will & will not have something to play for maybe.

This was supposed to be the big chance to put pressure on the teams around us. It was all over within 20 minutes.

We've drawn games with complete shite & then been hammered off the park by an average team with nothing to play for.
The simple real life maths of that = we are complete shite.

Everything we built our success on has been abandoned in an attempt to be like everyone else. The football obsession with conformity to the accepted model.

Fast, high energy & direct - gone

Efficient transfer policy - gone

Superior sports science & medical depts - gone

Leadership on & off the field - gone

Refusal to accept defeat - gone...& in fact reversed. We are the weakest team in the entire league mentally. The slightest setback & they collectively give up. They've been ringing their agents looking for moves since February.

We're absolute ****ing rubbish & deserve to go down. I'd say it about a team I didn't support that played this way so I'll say it about my own. & absolutely none of it was in any way inevitable. Complete & utter mismanagement from the board down.

I blame them entirely. Any half decent board would have sacked el ****o a year ago. But the ones who are actually on site day to day are either incompetent or don't actually have any decision making authority & have to wait for word from Thailand. I suspect it's both. They've been virtually invisible. Thats a sign that they can't even speak publicly without the big man's permission. All compounded by the fact that in this case the big man is actually a talentless manchild given his role a decade early. Too ****ing busy being starstruck at being all chummy with footballers to make any meaningful decisions.

We're down. & KP will be ****ing off as soon as they can find a buyer. Which should take some time as we've been sidelined with that ****ing stupid white elephant project at Seagrave.
New stadium screwed us as a club 20 years ago. Now this will do the same.

Top tier training facility...& we're the most unfit team in the league. You couldn't ****ing make it up.

It's going to be 5 years in the championship lads.

The Curse of the FA Cup - Portsmouth, Wigan, Leicester City

Praet starting was always going to mean we weren't planning to bother with getting the ball forward. Soumare starting any game is ****ing stupid. Vardy on his own is idiotic....

Ah well. We get to watch more games next season..... looking forward to it already.....

The lack of professional pride here should be a stain on these players for the rest of their careers.

I don’t expect a single one of them to achieve anything of note in the future

The lack of professional pride here should be a stain on these players for the rest of their careers.

I don’t expect a single one of them to achieve anything of note in the future
Not one winner or fighter in the squad.

Most spineless bunch of tossers to ever wear the shirt.

Even the side that got relegated to League 1 showed more fight and character than this.

Can't see us getting much for Maddison in the summer

A complete ****ing joke of a performance, this has been

Just unbelievable. They can all **** off out of our club. They don't give a shit
& they will. Thats the beauty of it from their side. They can be utterly shit, fail completely at their job & still **** off in June to go do it somewhere else. Even the absolute worst will end up with a contract somewhere...but of course they'll be punished by having to take a humungous pay cut for being such useless rubbish. Some of them will have to somehow scrape by on 15-20k a week.

Football. A career without consequences as long as you avoid serious injury (although actually, if you play for us even that doesn't matter much)

Booooooooooooooooooooom

The comeback is on..........

Big Game Harvey, you can always rely on him…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669