Match Thread Fulham v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vardy isolated, Tielemans and Soumare an absolute ****ing joke pairing, Barnes ****ing hopeless, back four clueless, Maddison a total ****ing ****

It's what she would have wanted

Vardy isolated, Tielemans and Soumare an absolute ****ing joke pairing, Barnes ****ing hopeless, back four clueless, Maddison a total ****ing ****

It's what she would have wanted
No, Maddison’s a top class player and makes all the difference Homer. He’s showing that today

HT - losing 3-0

Not the worst we've played this season and that sums it up.

We've been slow and weak from start to finish. Gutless as ever from the usual suspects.

Pleased to see that Aiyawatt is having to sit through this one. Watching his fathers fortune slipping through his useless fingers.

The shape was wrong again. The attitude is exactly what we've seen over and over this season. They couldn't give a shit.

It's my club but this is not my team. I loathe the lot of them.

That is without peer.

The single most shameful and embarrassing performance I've ever seen.

Ranks up above the Bolton games in the Taylor era, anything Holloway shat out and miles worse than anything even Puel could muster.

Every single person involved should hang their head in shame. The legacy of every player ruined by this.

Tielemens, Maddison, Barnes, Praet - all hopeless and devoid of any guts or care.

Soumare though, ****ing dreadful, awful, hopeless lump of talentless shit.

Absolute dross - not an ounce of fight bewteen all of them.

Fulham strolling round the park unimpeded - must be nice for their fans.

Tbh, it makes me want to cry.

All this club has accomplished since coming back up to the Premier League. And now this incredible era is crumbling in front of us.

Who knows how long it will take to get back this time, and we'll almost certainly never see times like we've had again.

What's worse is I feel like relegation won't be the end of it. IMO it's a good job a lot are out of contract. Sell Maddison and see if we can give away anyone Brendan signed in the last two summer windows and start from the ground up.....

From the ex-pro Scott Minto on BBC R5

"it has almost been a practice match for Fulham. I don't even want to compare it to playing the reserves because quite often the reserves give you a game".

No, Maddison’s a top class player and makes all the difference Homer. He’s showing that today
And anyone who suggests dropping the **** is insane and knows nothing about football.

And while I think any manager would struggle with the shower of shit he has to pick from, Dean Smith deserves blame for this too.

At least 5 players deserve to be hauled off at half-time. But then we’d no doubt lose a player to injury in the 46th minute when one of our clueless counts injured a teammate. Of course that would necessitate one of our players actually putting in a tackle.

Yes I know he scored that goal at Wembley, but Tielemans has really sullied his legacy with me. He can **** off in the summer and good riddance to him.

After all this club has achieved at this level

This is how we go out.

Play 2 up top you useless ****

you could see the formation was wrong in the first 5 mins yet Smith has done nothing. They are unfit and gutless they deserve everything that they are getting!

You are all getting too emotional. You need to disconnect yourselves from it all. Let's face it, premier league football is a shell with no inner. The players don't really care, they'll just move on to something new and claim their next lump of cash.

It's quite an intriguing watch really.

Tbh, it makes me want to cry.

All this club has accomplished since coming back up to the Premier League. And now this incredible era is crumbling in front of us.

Who knows how long it will take to get back this time, and we'll almost certainly never see times like we've had again.
I’ve had a creeping feeling all season we were ****ed.

I had found a way to drum up some hope today, but the reality is these players are not built for any of this and the ones that could help us are already out the door.

You can’t win football matches at this level without full commitment and we have at least 7-8 players on the pitch that know they are playing elsewhere next season.

This will have to go down as one of the more catastrophic collapses in premier league history.

I’m gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670