Fuller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellard

New Member
Ricardo Fuller has just slapped in a transfer request and there was a rumour a year ago that Adams was after him.

Should we go for him :?:
 

Ricey

New Member
I very much doubt we will be able to afford him, Preston will demand a very high fee for him.

A very good player though, ripped us apart 2 seasons ago.
 

marky boy

New Member
Ricey said:
I very much doubt we will be able to afford him, Preston will demand a very high fee for him.

A very good player though, ripped us apart 2 seasons ago.
I concur Ricey, very good player for both jamaica and preston. Pace and a good eye for goal...
 

BOB HAZELL

Well-Known Member
Quality played, would be perfect for us.

Doubt he'd come, but would just be happy if MA was at least 'in the mix'..
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Babylon said:
plus the fact he'd cost 2 million quid.

Reality Check please people!!!!!!!!
I heard he is out of contract next season? So maybe it wouldn't be as high as £2 Million, but even so, still would be out of our reach probably. :(
 

Wellard

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:
plus the fact he'd cost 2 million quid.

Reality Check please people!!!!!!!!
I heard he is out of contract next season? So maybe it wouldn't be as high as £2 Million, but even so, still would be out of our reach probably. :(
Maybe a cheeky £750,000 bid with the rest in installments or linked to goals. Preston may have to accept that or risk losing him for nowt :)
 

weluvulesta

New Member
Wellard said:
Ricardo Fuller has just slapped in a transfer request and there was a rumour a year ago that Adams was after him.

Should we go for him :?:
That is exactly what I heard. He would be good. How much would he be?
 

MKFox

New Member
Wellard said:
doesnt it make you cry when we spent £5m on Ade :!: :!:
just think what could have been....
i think we should make PT wash all of our cars every sunday for the next 7 gazillion years as penance
 

buzzer_b

New Member
weluvulesta said:
Wellard said:
Ricardo Fuller has just slapped in a transfer request and there was a rumour a year ago that Adams was after him.

Should we go for him :?:
That is exactly what I heard. He would be good. How much would he be?
If he is listed then I could see he valued nothing more than a Million.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
MKFox said:
Wellard said:
doesnt it make you cry when we spent £5m on Ade :!: :!:
just think what could have been....
i think we should make PT wash all of our cars every sunday for the next 7 gazillion years as penance
What makes it even worse was that we could have got Eidur Gudjonsson for £4 Million at the time..... :twisted:
 

MKFox

New Member
Scowcroft said:
MKFox said:
Wellard said:
doesnt it make you cry when we spent £5m on Ade :!: :!:
just think what could have been....
i think we should make PT wash all of our cars every sunday for the next 7 gazillion years as penance
What makes it even worse was that we could have got Eidur Gudjonsson for £4 Million at the time..... :twisted:
:(
 

Scowcroft

New Member
City Fan said:
Wolves are supposedly interested so if they can afford him, so can we!
I don't think so - Wolves haven't made any signings yet, and they are in a much better position than us financially anyway!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  9
Liverpool  9
Everton  9
Aston Villa  6
Arsenal  6
Palace  6
Leeds Utd  6
Tottenham   4
Chelsea  4
10 Newcastle Utd  4
11 West Ham Utd  3
12 Brighton  3
13 Manchester City  3
14 Manchester Utd  3
15 Southampton  3
16 Wolves  3
17 West Brom  1
18 Burnley  0
19 Sheffield Utd  0
20 Fulham  0
Top