Fund Raising Game For Kettering

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018: Cool kids dont have Uptown top ranking in their top 3 records of all time Macky:icon_lol:

:018: Cool kids dont have Uptown top ranking in their top 3 records of all time Macky:icon_lol:

Rubbish, that's the definition of kewl. Plus, people wouldn't keep staring at me if I wasn't kewl, prancing down the street ina mi khaki suit an ting

Last edited:

oh I don't know....

ELO Out of the Blue on blue vinyl - and I made the space ship

Neither, they're just as bad, is the correct answer. While you two girls are getting all excited about colouredy plastic, us cool kids know that the sound is shittier off coloured vinyl

Like the quality of the vinyl mattered in the 70s and 80s on my shitty music centre?

dev_1970s_musiccentre.jpg

Pah. Heap of junk. No arrangement for stacking 5 records one atop the next.

Mine had that facility as well.
The trouble was if one of those records was a bit warped. Then the sound was hilarious as well as potential damage to the record and/or the stylus.
Many a party in the 70's I would act as DJ and stick 4 or 5 on to play in order to get grooving away without having to nip back to the turntable. Of course the scratching of the stylus on the top record as it finishes was a sound that would get me rushing back .

4-1, Barry Hayles grabbing a late hat-trick using the power of his mind.

The OS fails to mention that Nicholas Priet, Paul Brooker and Tommy Goodwin all returned for the game.

Feck me, I didn't realise anyone on here even remembered him. He's my cousin so it's interesting to see it.

What happened to him? Saw him play the one game thought he looked a decent player for a youth then never heard of him again.

indierich06 said:
Yeah, I just checked on this website - www.lcfc.com - it's got all the results of matches and news about the club, it's quality!

Then I checked the football site on www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk as well, and it was on there too! I could hardly believe my eyes.

I ignore the first one because it's usually about three days behind this site and is often littered with mistakes. I ignore the second because the mockery has shite reporting and it tries to make me watch a ****ig league one roundup in the corner when I visit it. I don't get why. Cheers anyway though!

Feck me, I didn't realise anyone on here even remembered him. He's my cousin so it's interesting to see it.

Does he still play? One of my first games was his debut against either Villa or West Ham, and no one really knew who he was. Always stuck in my mind for some reason. Does he still play?

Does he still play? One of my first games was his debut against either Villa or West Ham, and no one really knew who he was. Always stuck in my mind for some reason. Does he still play?

Nah, he fell out of the game. He's a personal trainer type thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566