Gavin & Stacey - series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just after watching it, I thought it was okay, not the best episode but a few good moments. Nessa's line "Ow Bryn, don't raise your voice to me, okay?" made me chuckle.

Not always a gag or 'line' based show for me. I enjoy each episode as the general story develops.

I'm just after watching it, I thought it was okay, not the best episode but a few good moments. Nessa's line "Ow Bryn, don't raise your voice to me, okay?" made me chuckle.

I would normally find that funny, I think im bored of Nessa's character now.

just been to visit the girlfriend who brought the dvd. I have watched them all now. They are OK not as funny as the first 2 series but they deal with more adult issues

I hate it when people start talking about a tv show 'dealing' with 'issues'.

I hate it when people start talking about a tv show 'dealing' with 'issues'.

I think Scarby might have chosen the wrong expression. Delete 'dealing with' - insert 'taking the piss out of'.

Watched it last night. I find it watchable without being hilarious. I don't hate it....it's considerably better than the majority of most crap on telly.

However, I got slightly annoyed with the ending of ep. 3, it was typical cop-out story writing.

Watched it last night. I find it watchable without being hilarious. I don't hate it....it's considerably better than the majority of most crap on telly.

i'm pretty much the same, it's watchable and occasionally funny. making it better than 90% of what's on

they seem to be struggling for ideas, seems this series is a series too far. even the observation tidbits seem to have gone

but if thats what they did why do you hate people that talk about it?

I never said that. I said I hate hearing it. The reason is, it's a work of fiction. Its job is to entertain, to raise a chuckle; it doesn't pretend to be a guide to life, nor should it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669