Gavin & Stacey - series 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else been watching the new series? Crackin it is.
Just watching the second episode now, funny as ****

Like all good comedy, it bears watching more than once. Series 3 DVD will be released tomorrow, even though only two episodes have so far been screened.

Like all good comedy, it bears watching more than once.

Baby Macky watches it over and over and over, she knows every word from every episode. In fact, she's just after watching the Xmas special a few mins ago.

Series 3 DVD will be released tomorrow, even though only two episodes have so far been screened.

Yeah, I heard the DVD was being released before the series has finished airing, trying to cash in on Xmas sales I s'pose

Only simple,dull sun readers,women and gays find it funny

Hmmm, I don't fit any of those categories and I find it funny. Does this mean I'm going to have to fit in with one of those?

There's no ****ing way I'm going to start reading the Sun, I'm not into cock, so will I have to have a sex change?
Can't really afford it at the mo, it's gonna have to wait til after Xmas.

Only simple,dull sun readers,women and gays find it funny

Let me give you a hint. If you're looking for something to say, try to make it true or funny. Or is that beyond you?

Nor have I, but one of Horne and Corden, I forget which is which, is in it, so I deliberately avoided it. 2 of the most unfunniest feckers around.

Forget about that. It was awful and bears no comparison to the genius of Gavin & Stacey.

Wasn't Brasseye on the Beeb, or was it Channel 4? That, in my opinion, is the best comedy programme ever created. Chris Morris is a god.

Me neither

Most overrated programme ever, without equal

See I would place Alan Partridge in that category, I genuinly think this kind of division is what makes the world turn round. Probably with a bit of a push from gravity or something I suppose.

See I would place Alan Partridge in that category, I genuinly think this kind of division is what makes the world turn round. Probably with a bit of a push from gravity or something I suppose.

And here was I thinking that gravity could only do pulling.

And here was I thinking that gravity could only do pulling.

I didn't know what does it, hence my "or something" bit :icon_wink. Apparantly it is the conservation of angular momentum law that causes it to keep spinning

Last edited:
I didn't know what does it, hence my "or something" bit :icon_wink. Apparantly it is the conservation of angular momentum law that causes it to keep spinning

Nah, its on a rope and some spun it the other way about 5 million year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669