Gears of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
No media center PC no can do videos, unless it is modded.

You can stream music and picturse but not video after you have download media connect.

Media center PCs are ones manafuctured after 2005 and come as standard - if yours was built before, you don't have the componets for the Media center in your PC to do it.

I couldn't find that new game type that you were talking about :102:

You're a funny guy Melts :biggrin:

There is no new mode, Its an ad-hoc one you arrange it and do it with whoever is in the room, just one made up by people I play with.

It the same as cat & mouse and PGR3 - the game mode was not in PGR2 but loads of people arranged to play it in the lobby and the developer added it to the next game.

Last edited:
You will learn that Dom dies a lot :icon_bigg

In that level standing in the dark will lead to death.

Glad you got past it - at least you now know how to do the next bit!

It has been a while since I played through the levels.

Last edited:
anyone fancy co-oping with me to kill raam? Im bored of trying to kill him now.

Does everyone try and kill him(shoot him)? When I did it, just ran down the train and then released the carriage it was on!

That not Raam mate, thats the Berserker, Raam is the final 'boss'

Sorry mate, only just woken up when I posted that, was quite in the real world!! Going to go online shorty now I feel half awake!!

EDIT : Balls, just remembered that both controllers ran out of juice last night so going to have to get some new AA batteries! I am also going to get the re-chargeable batteries this week, but not sure weather to get the Play & Charge or the Quick Charge. A couple of questions if anyone has either of them.

1. How long does it take to charge with the Play & Charge Kit?
2. How long is the cable for the Play & Charge Kit?
3. Would I be better off just using regular re-chargeable batteries?

Last edited:
Sorry mate, only just woken up when I posted that, was quite in the real world!! Going to go online shorty now I feel half awake!!

That is meant to say 'wasn't quite in the real world'! Obviously takes longer than I first thought!!

Got some new batteries now, all ready to go on Gears of War! Anyone about for some versus battles?

That is meant to say 'wasn't quite in the real world'! Obviously takes longer than I first thought!!

Got some new batteries now, all ready to go on Gears of War! Anyone about for some versus battles?
Something has also gone wrong with your achievement list. The bit you are talking about is on level 5, but you have only been given the achievements for levels 1 & 2.

You may be able to pick up 3 & 4 again when you go through them again on hardcore

EDIT : Balls, just remembered that both controllers ran out of juice last night so going to have to get some new AA batteries! I am also going to get the re-chargeable batteries this week, but not sure weather to get the Play & Charge or the Quick Charge. A couple of questions if anyone has either of them.

1. How long does it take to charge with the Play & Charge Kit?
2. How long is the cable for the Play & Charge Kit?
3. Would I be better off just using regular re-chargeable batteries?

The play & charge kit is better I think, you plug it in when you play for a session and they are recharged.

The cable is around five feet maybe longer.

I think the MS play & charge lasts longer than battries so would opt for that.

Last edited:
not to worry m\te, nailed him now

It takes some time to get it right you have stay in cover and either boom him with the bow or head shots on active reload with the sniper :biggrin:

When you get to insane I wuld think you will need help as he is a right tosser to kill - Melts and I were headshotting him with the sniper, he took about ten off each of us :018:

Something has also gone wrong with your achievement list. The bit you are talking about is on level 5, but you have only been given the achievements for levels 1 & 2.

You may be able to pick up 3 & 4 again when you go through them again on hardcore

Yeah it is because when I first started I was playing on a non-Live account. Now I have it connected to Live it is on a different profile so lost all the stuff on that profile. I'm sure there probs is a way to transfer the content but I have deleted the non-live profile now anyway.

Good games last night anyway Melton. I checked on my HD to see if the new level was there for Gears of War and it wasn't even though it had a tick next to it on the market place, I got it this morning now, so I should keep getting kicked out!!

By the way I am going to ordered this, I think it will be much better than the Play & Charge and the Quick Charge as it is faster, cheaper, uses the same powered batteries that are in the packs anyway and can use it to charge batteries for other portable devices such as my speakers and digital camera! Also when the batteries die out I will just have to buy some new rechargeable instead of a new 10 quid 360 battery pack!!

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=101343

Last edited:
Stink bomb!!
7dayshop.com will only deliver to the cardholders address and mine is set as back home in Leicester. Going to have to get it sent there and then get the 'rents to ship it up Manc side!! Still believe it will be worth it ahead of the Play & Charge and Quick Charge Kits. Just have to be an disposables for the next week and a half!!

I just use |Duracells, never had an issue. Only chnaged the batteries about twice. Bought 20 odd duracells from B&Q for about £5. Rather do that than have to plug in ocassionally.

It takes some time to get it right you have stay in cover and either boom him with the bow or head shots on active reload with the sniper :biggrin:

When you get to insane I wuld think you will need help as he is a right tosser to kill - Melts and I were headshotting him with the sniper, he took about ten off each of us :018:

That was my method of choice :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670