General Election - 4 July 2024

Him continuing a close friendship with a convicted nonce should get a fair bit more attention than it has, IMO.
I don't disagree. I'd like Mandelson banished from any form of office or influence as much, if not more than anyone. Odious little ****. My only point is that it'd be counter productive for the Tories to go down the " you're a perv " route " or more specifically the " your mate was a perv " route.

The pot/kettle fallout would be ****ing huge.

As you may be able to tell I am a Brit living in Canada , but I visit home frequently and what I see is a broken country. Now it’s general election time again and labour are slagging off Tories and vice versa. Nothing much changes no matter who wins , they all promise this and that but basically they are full of shit. The biggest issue has got to be immigration everybody knows the hospitals need more money and law and order is a joke, And People want cheaper housing . So why do English people keep allowing whoever is in power to give tax payers money away to freeloading immigrants who enter illegally and get better treatment than people who hav lived worked a fought for the country. It should be a common goal for all parties to stop it and I mean stop it. History tells us sooner or later anarchy prevails because of such.

As you may be able to tell I am a Brit living in Canada , but I visit home frequently and what I see is a broken country. Now it’s general election time again and labour are slagging off Tories and vice versa. Nothing much changes no matter who wins , they all promise this and that but basically they are full of shit. The biggest issue has got to be immigration everybody knows the hospitals need more money and law and order is a joke, And People want cheaper housing . So why do English people keep allowing whoever is in power to give tax payers money away to freeloading immigrants who enter illegally and get better treatment than people who hav lived worked a fought for the country. It should be a common goal for all parties to stop it and I mean stop it. History tells us sooner or later anarchy prevails because of such.
Not worth a proper reply.

Ah, rivers of blood, Enoch.

I don't disagree. I'd like Mandelson banished from any form of office or influence as much, if not more than anyone. Odious little ****. My only point is that it'd be counter productive for the Tories to go down the " you're a perv " route " or more specifically the " your mate was a perv " route.

The pot/kettle fallout would be ****ing huge.
Not worth a proper reply.
Filleted fish

You can’t beat an emigrant from the UK living abroad in another country complaining about immigrants from other countries coming to live in the uk.

****ing unreal

What this country really needs to do is get rid of more of the vile intolerant racist ****s, and then we’d all be in a better place

You can’t beat an emigrant from the UK living abroad in another country complaining about immigrants from other countries coming to live in the uk.

****ing unreal

What this country really needs to do is get rid of more of the vile intolerant racist ****s, and then we’d all be in a better place
Absolutely

****ing unreal

I’m no racist I’m a realist ,so what I suggest is you volunteer to pay my parents portion of their tax payment towards the cost of people entering the uk illegally, and while your at it these people can also live with you ,and you can feed them clothe them teach them English tell them they have to obey the law . And by the way I entered Canada legally.

I’m no racist I’m a realist ,so what I suggest is you volunteer to pay my parents portion of their tax payment towards the cost of people entering the uk illegally, and while your at it these people can also live with you ,and you can feed them clothe them teach them English tell them they have to obey the law . And by the way I entered Canada legally.

How much do your parents pay in tax for them?

How much do your parents pay in tax for them?

His parents re probably retired. So their pensions, healthcare etc are being paid for by younger people's taxes.
Immigrants in general contribute more to the British economy and claim less in benefits than people who were born here. So they're making a bigger contribution to the care of the old people who don't like them.

His parents re probably retired. So their pensions, healthcare etc are being paid for by younger people's taxes.
Immigrants in general contribute more to the British economy and claim less in benefits than people who were born here. So they're making a bigger contribution to the care of the old people who don't like them.

The bare facts that ignorant racist pricks like our friend here cannot ever comprehend

Wankers

You might want to work on your own spelling and grammar, before you start calling others out on it, too.

Oh look, an immigrant slagging off other immigrants. I wonder what exactly is the difference between you and them?

Yep. I'd still be interested in the figures.

It all started cuz white man was too lazy to do the jobs.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00