Leicester College
Leicester Hemingway

True to character, Keith Vaz is lying to everyone

Maybe they should rename to ‘A Leicester’

On the East Midlands news last night:-
There’s a party called the One Leicester party
And that **** Keith Vaz is standing for them
WTF!!!
Leicester East is a kingdom completely dominated by the Vaz family & their business contacts. Political parties are an irrelevance.

It's Labour because Vaz was Labour. If Vaz had been a Tory it would have gone Tory. What happened when the sitting MP became not Vaz is well documented & as clear cut a case of racism as you'll ever see.
But it isn't white racism. It's asian against black. So it doesn't exist & you can't mention it. If you do mention it then you're clearly a massive racist yourself & trying to stir up trouble in Leicester's enviable & always harmonious community where we're all one big happy diverse family.

Luckily for me I'm a misanthropic old **** who doesn't give the shaved edge of a **** what anyone says about, or thinks about me. So I'm happy to mention it. & anyone who's ever known me for more than 15 minutes will be able to attest that I'm anything but a racist.

Vaz is a bent, obnoxious piece of shit. A crooked chancer who represents nobody but himself & his career progression & has never been any different.

Whether or not the influence is still enough to actually WIN an election as an independent I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. I hope not.

" One Leicester " is just the most laughable name for him to choose. The very opposite of what he is. It's supposed to conjure images of harmony, co-operation & inclusion. The ****ing cheek of it !

The only Leicester Vaz cares about is the bit controlled by the business owners who's pockets he lives in.

I can’t argue with any of that.
Just surprised he’s back in politics
Made me squirm a bit when he tried to jump on the bandwagon when we won the league

I can’t argue with any of that.
Just surprised he’s back in politics
Made me squirm a bit when he tried to jump on the bandwagon when we won the league
Jesus. I'd forgotten about that. Yeah, the sheer gall of it was almost majestic.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663