Leicester College
Leicester Hemingway

True to character, Keith Vaz is lying to everyone

Maybe they should rename to ‘A Leicester’

On the East Midlands news last night:-
There’s a party called the One Leicester party
And that **** Keith Vaz is standing for them
WTF!!!
Leicester East is a kingdom completely dominated by the Vaz family & their business contacts. Political parties are an irrelevance.

It's Labour because Vaz was Labour. If Vaz had been a Tory it would have gone Tory. What happened when the sitting MP became not Vaz is well documented & as clear cut a case of racism as you'll ever see.
But it isn't white racism. It's asian against black. So it doesn't exist & you can't mention it. If you do mention it then you're clearly a massive racist yourself & trying to stir up trouble in Leicester's enviable & always harmonious community where we're all one big happy diverse family.

Luckily for me I'm a misanthropic old **** who doesn't give the shaved edge of a **** what anyone says about, or thinks about me. So I'm happy to mention it. & anyone who's ever known me for more than 15 minutes will be able to attest that I'm anything but a racist.

Vaz is a bent, obnoxious piece of shit. A crooked chancer who represents nobody but himself & his career progression & has never been any different.

Whether or not the influence is still enough to actually WIN an election as an independent I'm not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. I hope not.

" One Leicester " is just the most laughable name for him to choose. The very opposite of what he is. It's supposed to conjure images of harmony, co-operation & inclusion. The ****ing cheek of it !

The only Leicester Vaz cares about is the bit controlled by the business owners who's pockets he lives in.

I can’t argue with any of that.
Just surprised he’s back in politics
Made me squirm a bit when he tried to jump on the bandwagon when we won the league

I can’t argue with any of that.
Just surprised he’s back in politics
Made me squirm a bit when he tried to jump on the bandwagon when we won the league
Jesus. I'd forgotten about that. Yeah, the sheer gall of it was almost majestic.

Word on the street is that the Tory's betting on the election result is even more hilarious when you hear that they bet Tory to win!

Word on the street is that the Tory's betting on the election result is even more hilarious when you hear that they bet Tory to win!
Or you could view at as them knowing something we don't.

Maybe they've got photos or video of Starmer sucking off a boatload of illegal immigrants?

Or proof that Angela Rayner doesn't wear knickers on remembrance day. Or some shit.

Or...there may well be a serious lack of availability of proof of ID slips in Labour targeted seats

Or you could view at as them knowing something we don't.

Maybe they've got photos or video of Starmer sucking off a boatload of illegal immigrants?

Or proof that Angela Rayner doesn't wear knickers on remembrance day. Or some shit.

Or...there may well be a serious lack of availability of proof of ID slips in Labour targeted seats

It's incredibly weird how the Tories aren't trying to use Mandelson against labour. Jeffrey Epstein's best mate seems like a fairly open goal.

It's incredibly weird how the Tories aren't trying to use Mandelson against labour. Jeffrey Epstein's best mate seems like a fairly open goal.
If you're the Tory party, particularly the current iteration, the last thing you need to be doing is suggesting shady connections in other parties. The list of responses Labour could come out with would be literally endless.
Just the PPE profiteers would take up pages. Tory strategists probably know to leave that shit alone.

If you're the Tory party, particularly the current iteration, the last thing you need to be doing is suggesting shady connections in other parties. The list of responses Labour could come out with would be literally endless.
Just the PPE profiteers would take up pages. Tory strategists probably know to leave that shit alone.

Agreed. I do think the reach of the accusations would be different though. Bojo sticking up for sex pests gets mostly ignored/wiped from history, Starmer and Jimmy is still being referenced. Worth a roll of the die I'd say.

Latest Rhetoric is that Starmer having a chance of getting in is the reason why Russia and North Korea are meeting up.

Figure that one out.

Latest Rhetoric is that Starmer having a chance of getting in is the reason why Russia and North Korea are meeting up.

Figure that one out.

This is what I don't get with the Tories. There's plenty legit dirt they can use but instead they just make up random shit. Quite often that random shit makes labour sound better than they actually are.

This is what I don't get with the Tories. There's plenty legit dirt they can use but instead they just make up random shit. Quite often that random shit makes labour sound better than they actually are.
Next one will say “Keir Starmer hides your car keys when you’re already late”

Agreed. I do think the reach of the accusations would be different though. Bojo sticking up for sex pests gets mostly ignored/wiped from history, Starmer and Jimmy is still being referenced. Worth a roll of the die I'd say.
Thing is though, Epstein's fame is based on supplying underage girls. Not really Mandelson's territory.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00