Genuinely looking forward to next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

themoralkiosk

Ok so yesterday I was as gutted as everyone else and it felt like the world was going to end but after a good nights sleep and a bit of mature reflection I think there's plenty to look forward to next season:

- Might actually win consecutive games
- Clear out a load of the old uncommitted unfit players (Howard especially) and get the youngsters in (Chambers, Gradel etc)
- Get to go to a few new grounds and stand for games
- Won't have to face yet another frustating underachieving season flirting with relegation (hopefully!)

I hope we hold on to our defence especially Stearman based on his past few performances. Would like to see Hume stay aswell but suspect that he'll be off. Despite his poor season, I still think that Fryatt could be a great player and he might really develop in League 1...

Finally, good to meet a few of you in Sports Cafe yesterday, sorry I didn't say goodbye at the end but I wasn't feeling particularly sociable!!

The Moral Kiosk

Ok so yesterday I was as gutted as everyone else and it felt like the world was going to end but after a good nights sleep and a bit of mature reflection I think there's plenty to look forward to next season:

- Clear out a load of the old uncommitted unfit players (Howard especially) and get the youngsters in (Chambers, Gradel etc)
- Won't have to face yet another frustating underachieving season flirting with relegation (hopefully!)

I hope we hold on to our defence especially Stearman based on his past few performances. Would like to see Hume stay aswell but suspect that he'll be off. Despite his poor season, I still think that Fryatt could be a great player and he might really develop in League 1...

Finally, good to meet a few of you in Sports Cafe yesterday, sorry I didn't say goodbye at the end but I wasn't feeling particularly sociable!!

The Moral Kiosk

i see where you're coming from, but the more i think of playing sides like Yeovil and Peterborough, the more i feel sick, just looking forward to hopefully winning 2 games in a row and seeing what the younger lads have to offer

Are you off your head?

The FA Cup 1st Round, Johnstones Paint Trophy, zero atmosphere, no pleasure or reward in winning, even worse players and quality of football etc, etc

There is nothing positive about League fecking One. FACT.

Don't know if you're right or not, but I'll see it that way, purely because it makes me feel better ( the disappointment when I realise it's not gonna happen is a later issue).

i see where you're coming from, but the more i think of playing sides like Yeovil and Peterborough, the more i feel sick, just looking forward to hopefully winning 2 games in a row and seeing what the younger lads have to offer

I still dont think we will:icon_conf

It all seems very unappealing right now but I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable season if we don't completely **** it up. Bit of young talent coming through hopefully, winning three or four games on the bounce, few decent terraces to bounce around on.

**** winning the JPT though. Can't imagine the amount of mongs that would turn out at new wembley and dance around like we've just won the FA Cup.

Will we be classed as giantkillers next season if we knock off a championship team in the Cup?

I fear that we could go into free fall. Our whole structure is geared up to Premiership football. We will most likely lose all our good players and we will have to start from scratch, again.

If and when Holloway goes who on earth will will get to replace him and to be honest who would want to come hear with MM still at the helm?

Not looking forward to anything at the moment!

Last edited:
Will we be classed as giantkillers next season if we knock off a championship team in the Cup?
we'd be the underdogs against swansea....

I fear that we could go into free fall. Our whole structure is geared up to Premiership football. We will most likely lose all our good players and we will have to start from scratch, again.

If and when Holloway goes who on earth will will get to replace him and to be honest who would want to come hear with MM still at the helm?

Not looking forward to anything at the moment!

The problem is not MM its Holloway and anyone would have done a better job than him

I said the same 4 years ago, or whenever it was. Never happened though.

cheeky cu nt.......come to lr and get away from your corporates and your "bowl"

June 15thish fixture list for next season out......

What a year "the wife run off with the Milkman"then came back"cu nt.
" the dog run away then came back with the milkman"
Then yesterday"how much more should a poor man take"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673