Germany v England

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

Our Squad....

Carson, Hart, James, Bridge, Davies, Johnson, Terry, Lescott, Mancienne, Richards, Upson, Barry, Carrick, Downing, Lampard, Gerrard, Wright-Phillips, A Young, Agbonlahor, Bent, Crouch, Defoe, Walcott.

Is it me or does that look a bit weaker then usual? (especially defensively)

because its a football forum where most people don't really give a shit about grammar, spelling or the lark and type most of time without thinking about this.

Last edited:
because its a football forum where most people don't really give a shit about grammar, spelling or the lark and type most of time without thinking about this.

Most people don't need to think to spell words like 'than' right, it just comes naturally. But some people get it wrong so often it makes me wonder whether they just don't know they're using the wrong word.

Notice the lack of Man United players through injury.

It seems that the Scottish Manchester United players picked up knocks and strains yesterday as well.

Wolves on loan from Chelsea. Was at QPR for the two seasons before, and has never played a first team game at Stamford Bridge.

I've seen him (on telly) for the U-21s and he looks pretty good (young and fearless).

Most likely won't get on against Germany on Wednesday tho.

I've seen him (on telly) for the U-21s and he looks pretty good (young and fearless).

Most likely won't get on against Germany on Wednesday tho.

Yeah strong lad and he's got a bit of pace by all accounts. He's played against us a couple of times for QPR.

Gerrard pulled out.

Same old bollox for friendly internationals, not that Fergie, Rafa, Scolari, or Wenger have anything to do with it.:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00