Germany v England

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm against all this friendly stuff,who in there right mind ever would go in for a 50/50 with nothing to play for?? unless it was a 1st timer
all meaningless encounters,might has well just have a england meet up and invite the fringe players aswell.

Is anyone actually going to watch our England B team get stuffed by a bunch of Germans? I never watch England friendlies, they always bore me shitless. I have nothing better to do on a Wednesday night but I would rather stick a rusty fork in my eye, hell I'd rather watch that 'I'm not a celebrity.....' crap, than watch the game tomorrow.

I'd rather watch that 'I'm a celebrity.....', than watch the game tomorrow.
I'm pissed off that it's been cancelled tonight because of the football.
Waste of fecking time.
Are we after the german vote for the next available world cup?

I know we have injuries but how the feck does Downing get within a million miles of the England team.He's not even decent

Good corner though.

Downing hasn't done much for England but Middlesbrough fans rate him so maybe he'll do well if he gets a run in the team rather than the occasional appearance from the bench.

I've seen him play for Boro a good few times on Sky and he's been mediocre.He's had his chances wuld have been nice o see Young given a chace but what do I know

England playing quite nicely imo.
Good movement and look dangerous at times, certainly a far cry from the disjointed crap under SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00