Get a Grip.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
The scare mongers talking about certain relegation.
The morons talking about Connolly being worse than Akinbiyi.
The aresholes who keep fvcking booing at the Walkers.
The wankers talking about De Vries being crap.
The twat who texted 'Levein out' to Radio Leicester.
The people talking of now being worse than the Pleat era.
The braindead tossers who continually boo our own players.
The cvnts who cant see that we are a better side now than for the last 3 years.
The negative ****wits who cant see beyond the end of their noses.

Either get a grip or fvck off! we are better off without you!

I don't think you can blame people making negative comments about Craig Levein.

He has got an appauling record since coming here.

Foxes_Never_Quit said:

Welcome to the above list of morons.....

take your rose tinted specs off, wake up and smell the coffee

Foxes_Never_Quit said:

With the utmost respect I have to disagree.

With regard to Connolly, I was not a fan before we signed him, I think he should be sold as it will be the best outcome for all concerned. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

DurhamFox said:

Cheers!

You seriously think we have a better side now than when Micky Adams got us promoted? Or even last year in the premiership.

You seriously think our strikeforce now is better than Ferdinand, Dickov, Bent, Scowcroft and Deane???

The only trouble is who would want him just a minor problem. We can stay up this year but we do need to get our act together. Our players need to be motivated and hopefully Levein can do that for us and I hope he will have a lot of success with us. For any evidence you need of this just look at players he's borught in. in Hughes he has some youth and considerable talent, in Maybury a quality all around player who I've not seen make a mistake yet, in De Vries a big man who needs a good striker to flick the ball on to, Taylor when we had him a top quality keeper with experience at the highest level he was great cover for Walker, in Kenton a reliable full back who will hopefully stay longer than the initial one month and in mcCarthy a young centre back who Levein clearly sees as a young centre back for the future who has had some Irish U21 caps I think. The future of Leicester City is bright but if we do get relegated then we will still have a team which will suffer financially but some of our players are premiership standard. We won't get relegated but the players need to work harder and perform throughout the whole game. We were by far the better team on Saturday but somehow again we don't come out with points. COME ON LEICESTER

Steven said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:

With regard to Connolly, I was not a fan before we signed him, I think he should be sold as it will be the best outcome for all concerned. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Micky, P 12 W 4 D 4 L 4
Craig P 18 W5 D 6 L 7

BOTH are excellent managers, the ONLY problem, ans yes it`s a big problem is we have no decent strikers,

DC P 32 Goals 6
MDV P6 Goals 0

we are playing well, creating chances but simply not scoring. we HAVE to look for a goal scorer and damn quick otherwise the season could end in tears !

DurhamFox said:
The negative **** who cant see beyond the end of their noses.
The people who stood up when the kop sung "Stand up if your going down"
The People who dont cheer when we score
The people who get on players backs when they make a minor mistake
Pretty much every radio Leicester caller

Either get a grip or **** off! we are better off without you!

This is exactly what I've been trying to say for several weeks now - who wonders why it is were so much better away from home? I certinaly don't becuase I know it the support away from home is 100x better.

Sam said:
We were by far the better team on Saturday but somehow again we don't come out with points. COME ON LEICESTER

I want to buy into your whole story but I chose the last bit. I wasn't there but I heard Andy from Coalville on the radio countering Gary Mills who made nearly the same point as you do above.

The point Andy from Coalville made was that we had lost to side that was in the bottom three and had not won away from home and that no matter how we liked to dress it up it was a very poor performance and that we are a poor side.

His assessment about the game may well be true and the fact that we are where we are in the League tends to suggest we are a poor side.

It feels bad but it does not feel as bad as the Pleat days ..... yet. :-( :-( :? :? :roll:

Steven said:
Sam said:
We were by far the better team on Saturday but somehow again we don't come out with points. COME ON LEICESTER

I want to buy into your whole story but I chose the last bit. I wasn't there but I heard Andy from Coalville on the radio countering Gary Mills who made nearly the same point as you do above.

The point Andy from Coalville made was that we had lost to side that was in the bottom three and had not won away from home and that no matter how we liked to dress it up it was a very poor performance and that we are a poor side.

His assessment about the game may well be true and the fact that we are where we are in the League tends to suggest we are a poor side.

It feels bad but it does not feel as bad as the Pleat days ..... yet. :-( :-( :? :? :roll:

So does this mean Man U are a poor side for only drawing to somebody a place above the relegation zone? or Hartlepool fans should give up on their team because they are 4th and they lost to Wrexham who are in the relegation zone? I dont think so, the reason why we love football is because it is unpredictable and crap teams can beat good teams on any given day. Now im not saying we are the finished article, but we are by no means a poor team. If we win on tuesday and on Sunday everybody will be up CL arse again and talking about how bright the future looks. :oops: :oops: :oops:

A few weeks ago there were all these "unbeaten in 2005", "we've turned the corner", "we're going to make a late surge towards the playoffs", "we're gonna win the cup", "CL, what a manager" and all that, and a few games lost, results went against us, it's all "get rid of CL, he is shit", "we are going down", and even "bring back Makin." :eek:
FFS people :-x , we are NOT going down. I know, i know, our strikers are not scoring, and i did say on another thread that they don't ever look like they are gonna score. But as much as CL looks like Steven, he ain't no mug, he knows we are struggling, he will try and sort it out. Have some faith in him will you lot! He is our manager, we are suppose to be supporting our team, not booing them and moan all the time.
To all those who say "I have a right to moan as i paid how ever much for my ticket." If that's your attitude, you can f*ck off and the club don't want ur f*cking money.

lcfcrules said:
To all those who say "I have a right to moan as i paid how ever much for my ticket." If that's your attitude, you can f*ck off and the club don't want ur f*cking money.
:D :D :D :D

Completely agree with you

Good post Durham.
If you look at the stats from 3 of our last 4 league games we created over 50 efforts at goal, but only scored 3 and got no points.
Played cack at Reading hardly anything worth calling an effort at goal, and come away with a point.
I'd say "It's a funny ol game saint" but theres not many people smiling!
It's time for all City fans to unite and get off the players backs.
Some of the football we have played recently is the best seen down the City for many a year.
All that is missing is the end product....... :roll:

mad biker said:
Steven said:
Foxes_Never_Quit said:

Micky, P 12 W 4 D 4 L 4
Craig P 18 W5 D 6 L 7

BOTH are excellent managers, the ONLY problem, ans yes it`s a big problem is we have no decent strikers,

DC P 32 Goals 6
MDV P6 Goals 0

we are playing well, creating chances but simply not scoring. we HAVE to look for a goal scorer and damn quick otherwise the season could end in tears !

I haven't said anything about this until now, and I haven't even checked the forum because, firstly I was gutted, and secondly I knew the response would just be a negative witch hunt.

We are in a relegation dog fight, and I agree wholeheartedly with MB that the only way out is to get a/some strikers...The only trouble is that strikers that score goals are hard to find because they tend to already have a job scoring for someone else. Strikers that are shite are ten a penny...I can't see who we are going to get, and that is worrying because we are only 4 points away from the unthinkable.

On another more positive note, we were the better team on Saturday, and once again I thought we were in a footballing sense better than we have been in a long time. Forest must have only had about 10% of the pocession. The only trouble was that chance after chance went begging and we really lack a goalscorer.

This is the most worried I have ever been as a supporter of this club and I feel truely alone. I wanted to turn to this forum for the solidarity and spirit of my fellow sufferers but I knew that I would find little sense in looking here (until now that is), because i knew it would be doom and gloom. Instead of sitting around complaining about how your little part of the world isn't working, and that the stadium is shite...do something to change it!!!

Over the months I've been to see the chairman, suggested improvements, tried to sing and chant, but a sad fact is that most would rather boo, and shout abuse at our own players. The trouble with half of you people is that you don't believe in anything, or gave up believing a long time ago. Where is your passion and pride? When we are trailing by a goal why are you already beaten? Perhaps we would have not scored yesterday in 180 minutes let alone 90, but none the less we still owe our support. Otherwise what is the point in it all?

I'm bitterly dissapointed, and I can't contain my fears...but instead of burying our heads lets stand up tall and face it like men (women too), because that's all we as supporters can do...SUPPORT!

'Oh the fans aren't very good', 'oh the stadium is poor', oh the manager is crap', 'david connolly is Ade Akinbyi(or however you spell it)'...Grow up and support something, Commit to your club instead of embracing it only when they succeed. You can't just embrace it with one hand and brush it away with the other when it suits you.

Good luck Craig and the boys, I KNOW you won't fail us.

DurhamFox said:
The negative **** who cant see beyond the end of their noses.

Either get a grip or **** off! we are better off without you!

You have to understand that people are getting very frustrated Durham. I agree with most of what you are saying but you have to say that 2 points from 15 is worrying.

People react in different ways to a defeat some boo, some like me don't speak to anyone for 24hrs, some ring a phone-in and slag the team off, some go on a forum and abuse their fellow supporters :wink:

We've only lost three games this year - that's not bad. It's just the problem of finding the net. My mate asked me who we have tonked this year and I could not think of one game in which we tonked someone. Unbelievably, our biggest win was the 3-0 at home to Coventry. Last season we managed to beat Leeds 4-0 at home and won 3-0 at Man City - and that was the premiership. We have lacked goals this season and even me, a fan of Connolly, am willing to accept that maybe he is not right for LCFC.

The Only problem with our team is that we haven't a Player to put the ball in the net,thats all end of.Hopefully CL will get someone in or Lee Morris will start to actually do something to earn those wages he's being paid.I cannot see Connolly scoring ever again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669