Get DJ back, NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited my post cos it isn't greyish on my post. Damn you for replying back so fast!:icon_razz

Go and drool over Mozzer arse shots will ya!

I have a headache from staring at them so intently so I'm retiring to a dark room :icon_lol:

Unfortunately they cant while feckwits keep starting threads about getting him back :mad:

He could still have a future at the Walkers - the guy's a 'goal machine' as proven by the 10 goals in three months he's bagged for a mediocre team like the Seasiders.

We'll need a few fancy dans with the goal scoring touch (a la Jermaine Defoe) if we make to the Prem

Stop this thread. He can't be brought back under any circumstances. The loan rules forbid it.

End of.

He could still have a future at the Walkers - the guy's a 'goal machine' as proven by the 10 goals in three months he's bagged for a mediocre team like the Seasiders.

We'll need a few fancy dans with the goal scoring touch (a la Jermaine Defoe) if we make to the Prem

No he doesn't. He was given his second chance by Pearson early in the season and proved he was not at all interested in being a Leicester 'player'. Why should players who might not be as good as him but willing to work for the team have to put up with his attitude and how he has behaved.

He can feck off.

Did someone just seriously suggest that DJ would be good enough for the Premier League? :081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081::081:

...we simply cannot recall him, unless in the next week all our strikers are struck down with a mystery illness which would mean we could get him back.

Not even then. He's there until the end of his loan period - FULL STOP (or PERIOD as the Americans would say, but loan period period doesn't sound right, does it?)

I ask myself what would experienced managers ( like fergie , wenger , rednapp ) do in this situation ?

And what was your answer?

No he doesn't. He was given his second chance by Pearson early in the season and proved he was not at all interested in being a Leicester 'player'. Why should players who might not be as good as him but willing to work for the team have to put up with his attitude and how he has behaved.

He can feck off.

The comparison to Jermain Defoe and the fact that 'goal machine' was in inverted commas should have made it obvious that Wombat was joking.

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670