Get It Into Your Thick Neanderthal Bone Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
If all your carping and moaning is simply a ploy to pressure Adams and the boys to get results all I can say is is that it is a high risk strategy. Firstly because it might drive confidence lower, secondly because it might drive Adams out (something that most of you want anyway).

Nobody with any clout will want to manage a club that will pay between a 1/2 to a 1/3 of a Premiership salary. Nobody with any clout will want to manage a club with zilch to spend on players. And nobody with any clout will want to manage a club with fans like you FICKLE BONEHEADS.

If Micky stays and we do get promotion I will never stop reminding you BONEHEADS about your vile posts on this forum (because as Neanderthals you will surely have forgotten that you ever took your 'hero's' name in vain).

And, by the same token, if we bring in some hyped up lower league / conference / reformed alcoholic crapster that gets us relegated I will post so much sh*t after your scribblings that you won't EVER come back.

Got that 'Lako' 'Step' 'Bazzer' ?

Keep 'em coming, C

You know I love it.....

Am I being thick or isnt everyones head made of bone? making everyone a bone head!

Go away Chandler, for the love of god, go away!

DurhamFox said:
Go away Chandler, for the love of god, go away!

no, no , no, please don't go.

the guy's a comedy genius, brightens up my day!

BTW does he/she post on foxeshitetalk does anybody know?

i'm thinkin that maybe Chandler is a splitter from the splitters who's registered under a new name, JesusChrist, i'v confused myself now

Chandler said:
if we bring in some hyped up lower league / conference / reformed alcoholic crapster that gets us relegated I will post so much sh*t after your scribblings that you won't EVER come back.

thankfully the board have more sense than most of the fans, and this situation will not arise. Micky Adams will not be sacked this season.

Some people have even said something will happen this week! - clueless.

Just as a point of interest Chandler, what criteria would need to be satisfied before you would consider sacking/calling for the head of a manager?

Did you think PT worthy of sacking? Did you actively say so at the time? Would we have been better off if we had sacked him earlier?

By the way, I certainly do not put PT and MA in the same category, just wondering about where you stand...

SamJ

Chandler said:
Nobody with any clout will want to manage a club that will pay between a 1/2 to a 1/3 of a Premiership salary. Nobody with any clout will want to manage a club with zilch to spend on players. And nobody with any clout will want to manage a club with fans like you FICKLE BONEHEADS.

Then surely the current Manager has no clout? or is MA managing us out of the kindness of his heart?

Fair post, Mr Jackson. As I stated in an earlier post (on Homer's 'Dark Thoughts' thread) I went to the home game against Spurs in 2001 wanting us to lose to get Taylor out before the end of that season. Leicester won, he stayed, we went down.

No, I don't believe in giving every manager the benefit of the doubt. You have got to look at their track record, particularly with your own club. Perhaps also it's also worth looking at other qualities (particularly motivational powers) to see if they are still evident and, if they are not, to find out why.

More importantly you've got to look at realistic alternatives, what quality is really available out there. That's what I've been trying to get through to the FICKLE BONEHEADS.

Most importantly of all you've got to assess how desperate your situation is. We are in mid table, not brilliant but hardly catastrophic (the way the FICKLE BONEHEADS go on you'd think we were worse off than Rotherham). But recent form over the last 5 games has been promotion form (for that is what an average of 2 points per game is).

If we start sliding into the nether regions of the table after 20 games then the FICKLE BONEHEADS may have a point. But, interestingly, not one of them has expressed the view that this will happen (although, of course, it could).

Chandler said:
Fair post, Mr Jackson. As I stated in an earlier post (on Homer's 'Dark Thoughts' thread) I went to the home game against Spurs in 2001 wanting us to lose to get Taylor out before the end of that season. Leicester won, he stayed, we went down.

No, I don't believe in giving every manager the benefit of the doubt. You have got to look at their track record, particularly with your own club. Perhaps also it's also worth looking at other qualities (particularly motivational powers) to see if they are still evident and, if they are not, to find out why.

More importantly you've got to look at realistic alternatives, what quality is really available out there. That's what I've been trying to get through to the FICKLE BONEHEADS.

Most importantly of all you've got to assess how desperate your situation is. We are in mid table, not brilliant but hardly catastrophic (the way the FICKLE BONEHEADS go on you'd think we were worse off than Rotherham). But recent form over the last 5 games has been promotion form (for that is what an average of 2 points per game is).

If we start sliding into the nether regions of the table after 20 games then the FICKLE BONEHEADS may have a point. But, interestingly, not one of them has expressed the view that this will happen (although, of course, it could).

You're a wally.

chandler you just dont get it do yo.what the hell have we got to look forward to in leaving this man in charge.you come on here spouting insults,yet its obvious you have not got a clue why we want him out.you keep banging on about what he has done in the past. but the truth of the matter is the football is appalling,his tactics on the pitch,subs,motivation skills,treatment of players i could go on and on are not good enough.i actually think you have some sort of crush on him or you still beleive in the tooth fairy,if you think this man should stay on.tell me this do you enjoy the football that is on show week in week out,and do you think he is good with the other points that have been mentioned.are you going to reply this time or are you gonna shy of behind your p.c.

Chandler said:
If all your carping and moaning is simply a ploy to pressure Adams and the boys to get results all I can say is is that it is a high risk strategy. Firstly because it might drive confidence lower, secondly because it might drive Adams out (something that most of you want anyway).

If Micky stays and we do get promotion I will never stop reminding you BONEHEADS about your vile posts on this forum (because as Neanderthals you will surely have forgotten that you ever took your 'hero's' name in vain).

And, by the same token, if we bring in some hyped up lower league / conference / reformed alcoholic crapster that gets us relegated I will post so much sh*t after your scribblings that you won't EVER come back.

Got that 'Lako' 'Step' 'Bazzer' ?

Twat. :roll: :roll:

Chandler said:

If you could just leave out the unnecessary personal abuse then your posts would have some point:

firstly, I think you may be right that we could finish up with someone no better than Adams - my instinct is that this board would not/ could not attract/ appoint anyone special - for some of the reasons you give;

secondly, I think you are perhaps deliberately missing the point - the team is playing mind numbing football and lacks any semblance of fire. I don't think there is any real danger of a relegation situation but you have to question whether the present situation is good enough for LCFC and also whether there is a sign of moving in the right direction.

Results will tell all - lets see what happens.

Hey chandler hows it hanging mate?

Anyway iv only just started again on this site, and was wondering what your view point is.

Do you think Micky Adams is a good manager? And do you think he will get us promoted?

I for one don't rate him too highly, he is tactically inept. However I do think we should stick with him, because he won't get us relegated (and there is quite simply NO alternatives).

But the board should seriously be thinking about the way the club is going under his guidance.

Redditch, I have always respected your posts. I do not regard you as a fully paid up member of the FICKLE BONEHEAD CLUB. You were 'adamosceptic' long before it became fashionable (er after the Millwall game) and have been consistent in this view.

It might come as a surprise to you that I share many of your reservations about Adams. But now is neither the time nor the place for an 'Adams Out' crusade currently mounted by the FICKLE BONEHEADS.

I am forced to use these insults partly in self defence and partly because the finer points of logic and reason are lost on the FICKLE BONEHEADS. In fact most of them are barely literate and, as they have very short attention spans, can barely cope with a post with more than half a dozen characters.

So, the fact that my loyalty to the current mamager is based largely on the fact that there is no realistic alternative to him at the moment and that any change now is more likely to lead to serious trouble are ideas which FICKLE BONEHEADS cannot grasp.

FICKLE BONEHEADS can't get their heads round concepts like consequences. Their skulls are too thick you see....

Chandler, although there is probably no alternative managers out there to replace MA what is your drive behind loving him so much?

He seems to know as much about tactics as Sven, and just looks like he cant be arsed anymore.

Ok some people are going over the top calling for his head in the manner that they actually do want his head removed, but he really isn't doing anything to inspire anyone, apart from you......why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566