Get Norris in Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we can't sign horris in this transfer window. He's gone skiing. Bummer. He sounded like he was just what we needed... a midfielder.

http://ipswichtown.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=2517

"The old Ferret also understands that even if Norris were allowed to leave Home Park then Leicester City would be his preferred destination anyway.

'Chuck' would like to return to his family roots in Peterborough and it looks like the geography may not be right for a switch to Portman Road."

because Peterborough is so much nearer to Leicester than Ipswich?

I have it on very good authority that Tim Davies resigned because we haven't signed David Norris yet

He couldn't cope with the shame any more

It was the length of this thread that finally tipped him over the edge

I hope you're all happy with yourselves

I have it on very good authority that Tim Davies resigned because we haven't signed David Norris yet

He couldn't cope with the shame any more

It was the length of this thread that finally tipped him over the edge

I hope you're all happy with yourselves

He should be ashamed. We might be letting the next Matt Jones slip through our oily, cold, warty fingers.

He should be ashamed. We might be letting the next Matt Jones slip through our oily, cold, warty fingers.

It's a feckin' tragedy FF

Right before his crowning glory next year of the 125th anniversary celebrations.

You should see the plans he had - enough to bring tears to your eyes, believe me

Right before his crowning glory next year of the 125th anniversary celebrations.

You should see the plans he had - enough to bring tears to your eyes, believe me

I don't think we will be celebrating 125 years, 120 was the big one.

Ipswich are to land Plymouth midfielder David Norris in a £1.8 million move.

Norris, who has been strongly tipped to link up with former Pilgrims boss Ian Holloway at Leicester, has agreed personal terms with the Suffolk club.

On a busy close to the transfer window for the Championship play-off hopefuls, Jim Magilton’s side also completed the signing of Macedonia international midfielder Velice Sumulikoski from Turkish side Bursaspor.

The 26-year-old had a trial with Blackburn this month and impressed Magilton during Town training at the beginning of the week.

Sumulikoski has signed a two-and-a-half year deal with the club and is available to play in Saturday’s match against Sheffield Wednesday having been granted a work permit by the Home Office.

our on loan goalkeeper should be good at that. His parties are really good so I have been told

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669