Get out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been. More people sat behind the desk than voting. Like a ghost town it was.

Last edited:
drummindefender said:
I always got the impression though that most people vote either before 9 or after 5 to fit in with work
Maybe so. Nobody was voting in their lunch hour that's for sure.

Just been. More people sat behind the desk than voting. Like a ghost town it was.

Same, went at about 3:20pm. No one else in sight accept two old boys looking very bored behind the counter. It was like they sprang into life when I came in, like I was the first person they'd seen in hours. :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Same, went at about 3:20pm. No one else in sight accept two old boys looking very bored behind the counter. It was like they sprang into life when I came in, like I was the first person they'd seen in hours. :icon_lol:

I've done polling station duties a few times in the past, and it really does drag in the afternoon. Damned long day too!

Also went at 6pm to the idyllic surroundings of Saffron Lane Working Mens Club.

Was quite busy.

I went by my polling station four times this morning and every time there was a steady stream of folk going in and out. I had to wait for a free booth!

i went 6.15pm steady flow in and out.cant tell you who i voted for but maybe the pillowcase with cut out holes gave it away slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46