Get out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, congratulations to those 6 million people who voted Liberal Democrat.

They got what they wanted - their tinpot minority party dictating precisely how the country should be governed.

Sales of Pimm's will be sky high across the country right now

Yes, congratulations to those 6 million people who voted Liberal Democrat.

yes, well done, the party you voted for, despite everyone telling you it was a wasted vote, has now got the influence to trade its policies into the policies of the government and will have cabinet ministers

yeah well done lib dem voters indeed, very clever

yes, well done, the party you voted for, despite everyone telling you it was a wasted vote, has now got the influence to trade its policies into the policies of the government and will have cabinet ministers

yeah well done lib dem voters indeed, very clever

Congratulations

I blame the c*nts who voted for UKIP. In the seats where Conservatives came second, had the UKIP voters gone Conservative too (UKIP effectively being their breakaway right wing) we wouldn't have had to go through all these shenanigans.
Prize attention seeking tw@ts. All 917,832 of 'em.

Last edited:
With the current electoral system it is possible to get 100% of the seats with 34% of the votes. It doesn't happen of course (although the disproportional outcome that we see is a milder form of the same effect) because the whole system is based on class differences, and the associated "heartlands" of support. It stinks and needs serious reform.

This is a far more serious iniquity than the difficulties in putting together a Coalition Government, and it is not a case of the "tail wagging the dog". we are dealing with a party that got 1 in 4 votes, a sizeable chunk, co-operating with one (in the Tories) that did little better than 1 in 3 - worse in the case of Labour.

I'm not a LibDem supporter (my natural inclination is towards labour) and the current manoevering is unedifying. I actually would have preferred them to accept the Tories' offer. I don't think you can blame Nick Clegg though. The opportunity to force through reform and establish proper democracy in UK may only come along once in a lifetime. He can't afford to blow it.

Part of me wants the Liberals to side with Labour and try and form a desperate and weak rag bag coalition of losers. There's no way they would be able to push through any of the hard measures needed the country would suffer and the Tories would romp to victory in an election in 6 months times.

Unfortunately I have to live here and all this instability is bad for all of us. The only possibility of stable govt is a Con/Lib pact.

Clegg finally shows his true colours. Horse trading between the 2 parties and secretly negotiating behind their backs. Meanwhile the markets are struggling but as long as he gets his reform to the voting system.

In the national interest? I don't think so. In the interests of Nick Clegg and the small number of Liberal Democrat MP's, undoubtedly.

The smallest party by far holding all the cards and deciding on the countrys future, thats democracy for you.

They were up yesterday thanks to the EU package deal announced and the city was saying that there would be no dip in fortunes.

Another election folks on the cards.

Last edited:
Part of me wants the Liberals to side with Labour and try and form a desperate and weak rag bag coalition of losers. There's no way they would be able to push through any of the hard measures needed the country would suffer and the Tories would romp to victory in an election in 6 months times.

Unfortunately I have to live here and all this instability is bad for all of us. The only possibility of stable govt is a Con/Lib pact.

That is exactly what the Lib Dems deserve, they have acted disgracefully and it is apparent that they are only interested in their self promotion and preservation. It would now seem that public support is beginning to diminish for Mr Clegg, as this sorry situation continues to drag on.

I really fail to see how any agreement can be reached with the Tories now as IMO the Lib Dems and Nick Clegg have lost all credibility. No sound or stable government can move forward without trust and given the antics of the Lib Dems, trust must be non existant. Now the Lib Dem supporters can see why they are the third party and never fecking close to becoming a viable alternative to the main two parties.

What a mess. This will really work against the libdems pr case if cameron calls a national referendum as part of the libdems demands.

What a mess. This will really work against the libdems pr case if cameron calls a national referendum as part of the libdems demands.

Of course it will - that's why it's been offered as part of the deal

Cameron may be an utter **** of the highest order, but he's not completely stupid - the LibDems have ****ed this up big time

I blame the c*nts who voted for UKIP. In the seats where Conservatives came second, had the UKIP voters gone Conservative too (UKIP effectively being their breakaway right wing) we wouldn't have had to go through all these shenanigans.
Prize attention seeking tw@ts. All 917,832 of 'em.

I blame the ****s who voted Labour, have thay been in space for last 2 ****ing years?

I blame the ****s who voted Labour, have thay been in space for last 2 ****ing years?

It's difficult to blame inbred 6 toed ****tards for choosing someone wearing red. It's why Manure and the Scousers have so many supporters.
Before the next election, can we load all UKIP sympathisers on 737s and crash them, instead of the half baked shit Farage walked away from?

instead of the half baked shit Farage walked away from?

farage-of-the-dead.jpg

It's difficult to blame inbred 6 toed ****tards for choosing someone wearing red. It's why Manure and the Scousers have so many supporters.
Before the next election, can we load all UKIP sympathisers on 737s and crash them, instead of the half baked shit Farage walked away from?

would it not be better to load the plane with the inbreds who voted for labour yet again?

The Lib Dems want to get their policies in place, this is the best way for them to achieve that, I still can't see the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46