Get Whittingham in

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

2.5m will be enough, cardiff still in debt, and in his last year, will guarantee us goals, a player that in my eyes, will give us promotion.

Last edited:
Rather have Pratley from Swansea at 1.5 million.

****ing ridiculous to start a new thread just to voice your opinion on a player.

Last edited:
Rather have Pratley from Swansea at 1.5 million.

****ing ridiculous to start a new thread just to voice your opinion on a player.

im entitled to my opinion, dont think anyone would say no to him coming

im entitled to my opinion, dont think anyone would say no to him coming

Yes I respect that you are entitled to your opinion but come on.....why start a new thread about one player who we would like to sign of course, there are also thousands of other players out there who I and many others would like to sign however a new thread isn't necessary for each and every player. This coupled with the fact you constantly make up shit rumours that we all know aren't true is starting to make me think what the **** is your problem.

Last edited:
Somebody shoot me now please....

Harbs, listen, ok, it's called a forum. People start threads, they say stuff, other people call them *****, some people ignore them, some folks tend to get the arse over it, but, at the end of the day, this is a football forum and people will start threads to talk about things that they want to talk about. You don't have to partake, you can just ignore it.

Fcuk that, forget what I just said, I just saw who started the thread ... Sorry Harbs :081:

I wouldn't mind having Whittingham... but he'd want first team football every week and Wellens and King? I'm not even sure he'd get it!

Good player, wouldn't pay that much while we're still championship.

Fcuk that, forget what I just said, I just saw who started the thread ... Sorry Harbs :081:

Posters like Jas make forums enjoyable!

Start another thread Jas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673