Get Whittingham in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey some Forest fan on footymad reckons we have had a 2.2 million pound accepted for Whittingham.

He reckons he spoke to A lorry driver who is a Cardiff fan and he thinks he is coming to us.

Bloody hell jas if this turns out true,i want your lottery numbers for tonight :icon_wink

My niece works in hospitality down the CCS and saw Whitts eating a packet of Walkers Monster Munch after the Carling Cup game midweek. Writing is on the wall.
Sad to see him go but Bellamy in to ease the pain.

Crikey some Forest fan on footymad reckons we have had a 2.2 million pound accepted for Whittingham.

He reckons he spoke to A lorry driver who is a Cardiff fan and he thinks he is coming to us.

They've both been reading this thread. Either that, or the lorry driver is jas

2.5m will be enough, cardiff still in debt, and in his last year, will guarantee us goals, a player that in my eyes, will give us promotion.

I've just noticed that there's no thread and poll concerning our chances of going joint top this afternoon. Get in quick.

he said the only club he'd join if he left man city was cardiff to be near his family. i don't think he envisaged that cardiff would be on the verge of bankruptcy - and that he'd be so frozen out at man city. i'd hope he'd go somewhere better - he's a quality player.

he said the only club he'd join if he left man city was cardiff to be near his family. i don't think he envisaged that cardiff would be on the verge of bankruptcy - and that he'd be so frozen out at man city. i'd hope he'd go somewhere better - he's a quality player.
Who?

"It is an amzing coup for Cardiff City"

What is it about vowels?

"It is an amzing coup for Cardiff City"

What is it about vowels?

The Welsh don't need vowels.

It is so amazing I wonder when Bellamy is due to appear in court on a drugs-related matter?

Last edited:
The championship really has taken huge steps over the past few seasons. Good stuff for English football but cant see how you can afford his 70k wages !

They won't necessarily have to, there's a fair chance Man City will be paying a good chunk of wages for any players they send out on loan

The championship really has taken huge steps over the past few seasons. Good stuff for English football but cant see how you can afford his 70k wages !

They might not have to. It looks as though Tottenham are preparing a bid that will take him off Man City's hands altogether.

I would be surprised if they would let him go to a rival. Be safer just to bench him if not loan/sell him downwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669