Glen Roeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

Something to put the fear of God through you on a Monday morning!

(Courtesy of the Sun)

GLENN ROEDER is being lined up for a shock return to management at Leicester.

Foxes chairman Milan Mandaric met the former Newcastle and West Ham boss in London before Leicester’s 2-2 draw at Crystal Palace on Saturday.

Mandaric was ready to replace Martin Allen with Roeder this week, but City’s display at Selhurst earned Allen a stay of execution.

Surely MM needs to come out and back MA to stop all this. If not, the jitters will spread through the squad.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Glenn ****ing Roeder can **** off!!

MA has done absolutely **** all wrong so far, talk of him being replaced is ridiculous.

Why let a new manager come in and sign 14 players only to get rid of him two games into the season without even giving the players a chance to gel. Doesn't make sense to me, so much for a '3 year' plan to get back in the prem!!!

I love it, one thing this club never gives is boredom, stabilty and routine.

If he comes here in ANY capacity MM can forget getting any of my money. I detest the bloke, complete waste of footballing space.

i am sure their will be a protest if MA is sacked and the job given to glenn fekcer,

keep MA as leicester manager the team did well on saturday,

:038:ive never been bored in 35 years

ps melts have you checked the tb prem league.you wont be dissapointed:icon_wink

For once I wouldn't mind it being boring. No sackings, no boardroom unrest, no relegation fears, no players punching each other and no players setting of fire extinguishers or raping (alleg') people abraod.

For once I wouldn't mind it being boring. No sackings, no boardroom unrest, no relegation fears, no players punching each other and no players setting of fire extinguishers or raping (alleg') people abraod.
sun to fri would be very boring if that happened :icon_wink

A thousand times no to Roeder. He has a great record of leaving teams worse off than when he joined them including relegations. How he keeps getting jobs is beyond me. :icon_cry:

Come on, please let us have some stability, we have started the season with high hopes and all I've read or heard are tales of unrest between Chairman and Manager, get things sorted soon or it will spread to the long suffering fans, please give MA a chance to show us what he can do and hopefully bring some success.

Glenn Roeder is a muppett

6a00c2251c69bcf21900c2251dd6c6604a-200pi

Feck. I'm not so worried about MA being sacked without being given a fair crack at it - except when the prospect is someone far worse. Like Roeder.

Wasn't Roeder being linked with a Sporting Director job at another club, was it Arsenal?

So wonder if it's that role not replacing MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670