GO AND GO NOW!!!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

New Member
Why doesn't Dickov just come out and say that i'm leaving - Its obvious to me that he's going - he's had talks with every team who are going to have a relegation battle next season - Well I would like to say, Judas, we stood by you when you couldn't get a first team game, we stood by you when you were banged up in La Manga, so take your pieces of silver and go - Dickov - Fickov
 

Malf

New Member
Sooooooooooooooooooooo many threads about this now. Bored now

Dickov fancy a fight?
 

Steven

Active Member
I am saving my vitriol for when he leaves, officially. :wink:
 

KTFaith

New Member
with an increasing number of clubs involved you do wonder is an agent behind all this trying to move him on so the agent gets their bank balance swollen as yet more cash leaves the game
 

Lboro fox

New Member
KTFaith said:
with an increasing number of clubs involved you do wonder is an agent behind all this trying to move him on so the agent gets their bank balance swollen as yet more cash leaves the game

Goes without saying i think, but he is his own man and does not have to talk.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Steven said:
I am saving my vitriol for when he leaves, officially. :wink:

Do you like My Vitriol Steve?
 

KTFaith

New Member
Lboro fox said:
KTFaith said:
with an increasing number of clubs involved you do wonder is an agent behind all this trying to move him on so the agent gets their bank balance swollen as yet more cash leaves the game

Goes without saying i think, but he is his own man and does not have to talk.

I would say he can talk, but doesn't have to sign
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester Utd1940
2Manchester City1838
3Leicester1938
4Liverpool1834
5Tottenham 1833
6Everton1732
7West Ham Utd1932
8Chelsea1929
9Southampton1829
10Arsenal1927
11Aston Villa1626
12Leeds Utd1823
13Palace1923
14Wolves1922
15Newcastle Utd1819
16Brighton1917
17Burnley1716
18Fulham1812
19West Brom1911
20Sheffield Utd195

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top