Go home Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer

Your time is up you Scottish bagpipe, the team is still erratic, boring and
knock kneed at home, and we are at the bottom of the table, worse than Mickey.

If this goes on we will be down with the Trees. If we don't win the next game please gather up your sporran and take off. We should have got nutty Hoddle, look what he's done for the Wolves.
I suppose the only good bit are the Aussies in the side, they never give up and battle all the way.
tara Craig

bazzer said:

If this goes on we will be down with the Trees. If we don't win the next game please gather up your sporran and take off. We should have got nutty Hoddle, look what he's done for the Wolves.
I suppose the only good bit are the Aussies in the side, they never give up and battle all the way.
tara Craig

I am in two minds as to whether to delete this post or not. By all means slag him off for being a crap manager but the attack on him for being Scottish seems gratuitous to me. :icon_eek:

Not sure he'll quit Durham. Someone needs to tell him this isn't good enough mind.

alex said:
Not sure he'll quit Durham. Someone needs to tell him this isn't good enough mind.

He should have got the message after lasts nights 'what a load of rubbish'.

I think he has got the message - it is whether he can do anything to change it for the better that is the question.

The longer this goes on the harder it will get (especially as he is losing more and more of the fans).

If we should lose against KovSkum (God forbid) I'm afraid he might get the message even stronger.

bazzer said:

tara Craig

Wolves didn't have to get rid of all their player you muppet and have two forward worth about 4mil each.... maybe that has something to do with it.

the players reaction on sunday could go some way to deciding his possible fate

He won't be sacked and won't resign (why should he) so looks as though you are all stuck with him.Dublin will just have to bide his time.

I'd like to see Dublin installed as manager assisted by Gary McAllister, Matt Elliott and Steve Walsh.

Dublin's brother Ed is a good coach, he manages most of Riverside's school teams, they were playing my brother's team Beaumont Leys. Beaumont Leys were 3-0 up at half time and then Eddy gave em an inspiration team talk, they ended up drawing 3-3.

I say give Eddy Dublin the job.

DurhamFox said:
I'd like to see Dublin installed as manager assisted by Gary McAllister, Matt Elliott and Steve Walsh.

I'd like to see Dublin shipped out to whoever assisted by a boot up his arse..

Walsh and Elliott...they are really going to work well together.''Matt you sort the training out and I'll go and shag your Missus'' (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669