Goal Celebration Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahey

Apparently the new music for the goal next year is to be flying without wings chorus. whats everyones suggestions?

Ere's a goal, ere's a goal
Ere's another goal
Ere's another goal
Ere's another goal
Ere's another goal

Tune of The Shamens Ebeneezer Goode natch.

Frank Zappa - Why Does it Hurt When I Pee?

should'nt have any music, in fact, no cheering or singing.

You should all remain seated and celebrate with a bit of light clapping, maybe them old wooden rattles. but not too many, thay get too loud and it might upset the old fogies

You should all remain seated and celebrate with a bit of light clapping, maybe them old wooden rattles. but not too many, thay get too loud and it might upset the old fogies

Quite, with cries of "play up chaps". :)

Derek & Clive - Soul Time

Last edited:
There is always a problem with music as what is good music to some is rubbish to others. I would suggest The Laughing Policeman which is no better than the stuff they play at the moment but would irritate the hell out of opposing supporters.
However, for Leeds and Millwall I would play opera. There is something about Leeds and Millwall supporters that suggests they would find anything more difficult than pop to be particularly alien.

Maybe a hoorarr!! and if we are cruising all season and top it would be like Saluting like the germans with PROMOTION!! PROMOTION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669