Goal Of The Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Away

I hope it’s too early for this but the club has posted the list:

Some pearlers. My personal favo(u)rite is Vardy against Man City because it’s just outrageous.

I really do think Luke Thomas’ was a bit special too.

The Maddison left foot curler with the stepovers is fantastic as well.

By'eck there's some gooduns in there, hard to choose.

A couple of those Nacho finishes are superb, he almost deserves the award for his contribution to the season at such a vital time.

Justin's is a fabulous finish. A couple of those Maddison goals are top drawer. Vardy's was a typical Vardy poacher goal.

I might review and change my mind but I reckon I'd go for Thomas' goal. That took guts and self belief from one so young. He saw it, measured it and placed it - that was a tricky strike with little to aim at and he got it spot on.

I dunno through, Nacho... what can you say about the guy. The turnaround is nothing short of astounding. I was one to call him out time and again, I'm happy to say I was wrong, totally. Now which strike; the over the shoulder number from Ndidi's pass, or the Palace shuffle and strike from Evans' long ball?

A bit silly including the womens awards on the same form as the mens.

I don't have a ****ing clue who has played well for the Women and I don't know about the goals either.

Thomas for me, it was a milimeter perfect volley, on the run. Incredible technique.

A bit silly including the womens awards on the same form as the mens.

I don't have a ****ing clue who has played well for the Women and I don't know about the goals either.
Is that the hinges on Pandora's box I can hear creaking?

Justin’s is the most aesthetically pleasing to me but the Vardy one is an incredible piece of skill and intelligence to pull off in a fraction of a second.

Vardy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570