Gradel hands in transfer request

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's played a lot more football at Leeds than he would have done if he'd stayed here.

Difference tho Jeff, if he stayed at Leicester he would have been sitting in a plastic seat in the stadium out of the match squad whilst at Leeds, he's sitting on the rotten timber benches of Hartlepool and Yeovil. :icon_wink

Who?

If he wants to go, let him go.:icon_roll
Another youngster thinking he's better than he is.:102:

To be fair to him hes being mucked about-Pearson clearly has no plans to play him and has only brought him back to play hardball with Leeds like Sunderland did with Fulop. Not surprised he wants to leave, he clearly doesn't feel wanted here.

To be fair to him hes being mucked about-Pearson clearly has no plans to play him and has only brought him back to play hardball with Leeds like Sunderland did with Fulop. Not surprised he wants to leave, he clearly doesn't feel wanted here.

Im fed up of young players like him thinking they can walk into a team.

Maybe he needs to work harder and deserve his place in the side.

Better off without his type.

Maxi should think properly about this, Leicester has stood by him a lot more then he apprently thinks, esp with the passing of his mother, giving him time back home , supporting him in every possible way. He can break into the team but he needs to realize that a loan for him was clearly set up so he can come with more confidence and expirence. I would be disappointed if he left esp to Leedscum, Lets concentrate on player's that want to play for the team.

Im fed up of young players like him thinking they can walk into a team.

Maybe he needs to work harder and deserve his place in the side.

Better off without his type.

Just because hes handed in a transfer doesn't mean he hasn't worked hard to get his place-maybe he feels the situation isn't going to change especially if Solano is coming in, so would rather move on. As I've already stated, I don't think the club brought him back to bring him back into the fold, they just want Leeds to stump up some cash.

Just because hes handed in a transfer doesn't mean he hasn't worked hard to get his place-maybe he feels the situation isn't going to change especially if Solano is coming in, so would rather move on. As I've already stated, I don't think the club brought him back to bring him back into the fold, they just want Leeds to stump up some cash.
Do Leeds even have cash?

Disappointing but understandable. Would have liked to have seen him been given a chance as he's shown what an impact he can make at leeds but a centre mid or a striker is obviously pearson's prefered option for the right wing.

Just hope we get more than 200k as that won't go very far at all in terms of replacements.

I think we can all recognise the difference between this and, say, Joe Mattock. Maybe I'm being naive, but I genuinely thinks Max just wants to play some football. I like the lad, he's always tried his hardest for us, his attitude has been fine, but I don't think he would be a massive loss for this squad. Good luck to him if he goes, good luck to him if he doesn't.

It was an error to send him to Leeds in the first place.

It was obvious thet they were going well and any player going there would enjoy it possibly to the point of wanting to go there on the perm.

Big loss for us in my eyes. He had alot of potential to be a very good player, especially in this division. To be fair to him you can't blame him. He played quite alot of games in League One, then all o a sudden he was dropped, and since then he didn't get into the squad so he was shipped to Leeds on loan, where he has been awsome. If he leaves I wish him all the best, but Pearson should sit down with him and try to keep him. We need a tricky, quick player on the wing, instead of Oakley!

We should do a Jermain Beckford to him and not bow to what he wants, he has put in more transfer requests and retractions than i've had hot dinners.

especially in this division.
Why does he have potential to be good "especially in this division" when he can't even get games at Leeds?

where he has been awsome.

No, he's been alright. 3/4 excellent cameos as a sub, but he has had plenty of games where he has done nothing. The two starts he actually made he was pretty poor by all reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669