Gradel to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJN-Fox

According to a work colleague, there is a conversation going on on WACCOE that Gradel may (or may not) be joining them.

I think it's one of those "my mates neighbour's dog saw a man who looks a bit like Gradel driving out of the training ground" sort of threads.

make of it what you will :102:

Re: Gradel to Leeds?

According to a work colleague, there is a conversation going on on WACCOE that Gradel may (or may not) be joining them.

I think it's one of those "my mates neighbour's dog saw a man who looks a bit like Gradel driving out of the training ground" sort of threads.

make of it what you will :102:

Leeds use wingers? Novel idea

Will be good for his development if he isn't getting a sniff with us.

This was on the OS a little while ago but it now seems to have been removed.

:icon_conf

People moaning about having no right midfielder....NP lets a right midfielder go out on loan...I can see this going down well with people!!

e8mxw4.jpg

This was a screenshot taken by someone on waccoe earlier

People moaning about having no right midfielder....NP lets a right midfielder go out on loan...I can see this going down well with people!!

It's no big deal

There's no way that Maxi could ever shift Adams off that spot on the bench - he's made it his own this season

It's no big deal

There's no way that Maxi could ever shift Adams off that spot on the bench - he's made it his own this season

All snuggled up between Conrad and Waggy.

Last edited:

It's no big deal

He made it his own last season as well, but I dont remember so many kicking up a fuss then. We were even in a lower league. Obviously in 12 months he has gone from a nobody to the "missing link". :icon_lol:

e8mxw4.jpg

This was a screenshot taken by someone on waccoe earlier

It's back on the OS now:

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1831184,00.html

Leicester City midfielder, Max Gradel, has joined Coca-Cola League One side, Leeds United on a one month loan deal.

The talented 21-year old winger has made one substitute appearance this season, coming on for Dany N'Guessan in the 61st minute of City's 2-0 Coca-Cola League Cup win at Macclesfield Town.

Gradel has made 33 appearances for the Foxes, including 19 starts, scoring two goals, before joining up with former City colleague Patrick Kisnorbo and his boss, Simon Grayson ahead of Leeds' game against Norwich City.

Looks like he might be making his debut off the bench in a minute, that should lighten up this shit match.

He's certainly livened the game up, nearly got an assist and he's been everywhere... only been on for about 2 or 3 minutes and I swear i heard the Leeds fans singing 'sign him up' already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669