Gradel to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Concerns me that we have allowed Gradel to move given that we lack options and quality out wide. The only thing that we can hope for, is that Pearson has somebody lined up to come in or he is going to change the shape of the side. IMO our lack of quality wingers at will be our downfall this season.

suffolk fox

Concerns me that we have allowed Gradel to move given that we lack options and quality out wide. The only thing that we can hope for, is that Pearson has somebody lined up to come in or he is going to change the shape of the side. IMO our lack of quality wingers at will be our downfall this season.

For gords sake he has gone on loan for one month! Not getting games at City send him out on loan to gain match fitness and experience he is only 20 still learning and maturing.

A good move by City, this will benefit the club in the long term and doesn't mean he has gone for good by any means.,

Matt_B

For gords sake he has gone on loan for one month! Not getting games at City send him out on loan to gain match fitness and experience he is only 20 still learning and maturing.

A good move by City, this will benefit the club in the long term and doesn't mean he has gone for good by any means.,

Exactly, plus we still have Adams and N'Guessen, both of whom are as able as Gradel.

FOX Franks

If you actually read that one carefully he doesn't really stay he wants to stay at leeds for leeds, just sounds like he's enjoying getting a game to me. He's going nowhere, he might stay on a season long after but that'd be it

Steven

knowitall's take on the Max Gradel situation. :icon_conf

There is nothing wrong with Max. He is very happy apart from the BS Leicester give him.
Rob Kelly, John Rudkin, Ian Holloway and NP have all lied to him.
Half the fans of Leicester (proof here in this forum) dont believe he is even championship standard.
The Leeds fans want him and love him.
The Simon Grayson says when he becomes more match sharp Max will have a bigger part to play.
For the first time in two season Max feels wanted and needed.
Max will score goal and perform to a high standard. As long as you dont tell him the most important thing is to defend and cover the fullback. Oh and to "hug the line"
I know I am his friend and I am bias but I have seen things and heard things that I would not treat anyone like.
He is a talent and when he plays his way he excites the fans. Do we now just want to win or do we want to be entertained and maybe win.
Chelsea won loads but sacked their manager because it was boring football.
Personally I want players who take on players and do the unexpected. Even if most of the time their play does not come off.
I believe you can one player like this in any team and it will make that team stronger.
By the way Leicester wanted a million last year when a team came knocking.

Steven

So by KIA take on things, we are less likely to win with Gradel in the team!?

Says it all really

That Max is an expensive luxury that City cannot afford? :102:

Mike - True Blue Tinter

That he can do occasional fancy tricks and stepovers, but most of the time he holds on to the ball too long, passes it to the opposition and fails to track back.

But he looks good, up to the point where he gives the ball away!

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
That some footballers hear what they want to hear, interpret it the way they want to interpret it and disregard the rest.

If successive managers haven't given Gradel what he thinks he deserves, they can't all be wrong. If he thinks he can do better elsewhere, best of luck to him; he clearly doesn't need us.

Lako42

Yet more proof that KIA talks total shit.

H T B

Well, he is getting on a bit isn't he? What is he 18?19? If he's 20 there's no helping him.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

I am quite happy for Gradel to become the next Ronaldo, as long as learns how to shoot and pass with deadly accuracy before he start 'showboating'!

KLFox

On another forum that I'm a member off a Leeds fans thanked me for him saying he has been tremendous for them.

Maybe he needs to find his feet in the lower divisions and learn the game a bit more ;)

Boy Genius

Banned
Just read that on Foxestalk, one of the few times I have been on there. I noticed a bit further down a poster called Thracian, could this be the same bloke I have seen with the same name across the back of his shirt in the kop?
Looks a scruffy version of our own Boc, and needs a throughly good wash?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Just read that on Foxestalk, one of the few times I have been on there. I noticed a bit further down a poster called Thracian, could this be the same bloke I have seen with the same name across the back of his shirt in the kop?
Looks a scruffy version of our own Boc, and needs a throughly good wash?

I've never seen Thracian in shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670