Greatest City goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

I think I've watched steve howard goal on Monday more times than even Walshies against the sheep - a truly iconic moment in our history - it ranks as a top 6 goal of all time imo behind Ian Wilsons at fulham Steve Walshies couple against the sheep at Wembley and Steve Claridges 2 winners against Palace and Middlesboro - there's been many great goals for us to watch over the years - which are your favorites

Re: Steve Howards goal

I think I've watched steve howard goal on Monday more times than even Walshies against the sheep - a truly iconic moment in our history - it ranks as a top 6 goal of all time imo behind Ian Wilsons at fulham Steve Walshies couple against the sheep at Wembley and Steve Claridges 2 winners against Palace and Middlesboro - there's been many great goals for us to watch over the years - which are your favorites

Joey from the halfway line has to be up there.

Muzzy vs Grimsby :038:

[YOUTUBE]sYHJZoqvAmk[/YOUTUBE]

Joachim vs Barnsley :038:

[YOUTUBE]kwNN5s3aJPM[/YOUTUBE]

Mark Goodwin v Man Utd at Old Trafford

Muzzy's goal against leeds to make it 2-2 at Ellend road, ashame they won but what a moment it was

One that is not necessarily an iconic goal, but one that had such a huge impact on the team, the crowd and the whole spirit, was Gradel's free kick against the Dons.

claridge's volley from a heskey back heeled volley vs. man utd in the coca cola cup.

Last edited:

Muzzy's volley against Spurs? The best atmosphere I have experienced down Filbert Street.

Surely Tony James vs Oxford must be mentioned among the iconic too. Well maybe not for the moment, but certainly importance

Last edited:

All 5 of the goals against Sunderland, the optomism created from that leathal display was unreal.

Shame

All 5 of the goals against Sunderland, the optomism created from that leathal display was unreal.

Shame

Yep that hat-trick is one of my best memories. Thought we were gonna beat the world after that!

i was only young!:icon_redf

Yep that hat-trick is one of my best memories. Thought we were gonna beat the world after that!

i was only young!:icon_redf

Same here, i thought we were going places, again i was only about 10 though. Still my favourite ever City game

Muzzy Izzett making it 2-0 at Filbo against Liverpool and Brian Deane's last minute diving header to win against the Covscum are too of my earliest and finest memories of foxes goals.

:038::038::038::038::038:

[youtube]Ht78EcPLuxE[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572