Gunman goes on shooting spree in Cumbria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of rumours up here that haven't been reported in the media.

Some posts from the Carlisle Forum:

Rumour I have is that another dead in Egremont and the gunman now supposed to be in Seascale. The other crack I have is that there has also been shooting in Arlecdon, Frizington and Rowrah...he is certainly getting about.

It's amazing how quiet it is on the roads round here (Whitehaven) everyone's keeping inside.

Farmer in Gosforth shot dead at point blank range.

i am in egremont at the moment at my parents house, i was on the main street when the police locked us in shops, my little cousin was shot at at thronhill by her house, she is okay and waiting for the police to join her.

people in the shop and a close friend said there was a man killed on bridge end bridge in egremont.

Loads of rumours up here that haven't been reported in the media.

Some posts from the Carlisle Forum:

Rumour I have is that another dead in Egremont and the gunman now supposed to be in Seascale. The other crack I have is that there has also been shooting in Arlecdon, Frizington and Rowrah...he is certainly getting about.

It's amazing how quiet it is on the roads round here (Whitehaven) everyone's keeping inside.

Farmer in Gosforth shot dead at point blank range.

i am in egremont at the moment at my parents house, i was on the main street when the police locked us in shops, my little cousin was shot at at thronhill by her house, she is okay and waiting for the police to join her.

people in the shop and a close friend said there was a man killed on bridge end bridge in egremont.

Gosforth as in Newcastle I assume?

Local unconfirmed reports say that up to 4 people may have died.

Other reports suggest that the areas they are now searching are Ambleside, Coniston and Central Lakes.

I was in Whitehaven and some of those other places last week, it's not the kind of place you expect that kind of thing to happen.

Inside info from Mrs Jeff is that one of the victims is his brother, and apparently he bought 500 rounds of ammo last week for his legally held shotgun.

Some of the reports say he's in a taxi, not sure if it's his, but Sky are reporting a body is on the floor outside a taxi rank in Whitehaven. That could be his brother :102:

Hope he's caught soon. 500 rounds of ammo doesn't sound great :icon_sad:

Last edited:
Sky News now reporting the car he's in has been abandoned in the Boot area of Cumbria.

Im in total shock, what a terrible thing to have happened.

I was in Whitehaven and some of those other places last week, it's not the kind of place you expect that kind of thing to happen.

Inside info from Mrs Jeff is that one of the victims is his brother, and apparently he bought 500 rounds of ammo last week for his legally held shotgun.

Probably the roughest place i have ever stopped in .

You've not been to Workington then.

I havent but I lived in Belfast ,had a Saturday night in Hartlepool stayed in Moss Side and so on and so forth but never have I gone out for a quiet pint at 6.00pm and been attacked in two pubs, and threatened by a broken bottle weilding fisherman who wanted a sex act performing on him before 8.00pm like i did in Whitehaven :icon_lol:

I havent but I lived in Belfast ,had a Saturday night in Hartlepool stayed in Moss Side and so on and so forth but never have I gone out for a quiet pint at 6.00pm and been attacked in two pubs, and threatened by a broken bottle weilding fisherman who wanted a sex act performing on him before 8.00pm like i did in Whitehaven :icon_lol:

Did he taste of fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47