Gunman goes on shooting spree in Cumbria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what BG's getting at is this: anyone who has ever lived in, been to or heard of Earl Shilton is a complete and utter arsehole.

no, i'm from Shilton....

oh, hold on

:icon_bigg

I thought ES was now classed as a town cos of it's boundaries are now larger than that of a village?

oh, i thought you needed a town hall to be a town

wiki says Shilts is a town (for what it's worth)

ah it has a town council, so it is a town

oooops, every day is a school day

Im with you on this one Darth, I thought it was the biggest village in Leicestershire.

Durham Fox said:
I was quoting BG and trying to understand his perspective. It didn't involve you so I really can't see the necessity to get involved if you feel so strongly about not doing so.
Apologies, DF, I'll check with you before any future posts.

going by old rules I think you are right. But then you used to need a cathedral to be classed as a city....Sunderland hasn't but is one. You used to need to be a city to hand out degrees, yet leisure centres can do it now. I think all that is correct anyway-otherwise I've been told a load of bullshit and believed it.

I was born in Earl Shiton and lived in Barwell before moving to Blaby and Aylestone (well actually Saffron Lane), what does that make me?

(please feel free...)

:icon_cry::081::icon_lol:

I was born in Earl Shiton and lived in Barwell before moving to Blaby and Aylestone (well actually Saffron Lane), what does that make me?

(please feel free...)

:icon_cry::081::icon_lol:

Earl Shilton, Barwell AND Saffron Lane................ See if you can leave your body to science.

Earl Shilton, Barwell AND Saffron Lane................ See if you can leave your body to science.

I know, talk about selubrious FFS...i reckon the saff was the worst of the lot though...makes the chatsworth estate look appealing!

Somebody that hasn't moved house very much? :102:

Incorrect. I seem to remember when I lived in e shilton on new years there was always a pub crawl round barwell and e shilton, there must have been nearly 20 pubs on that crawl. No wonder the place is full of window lickers FFS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46