Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

I hate it, but not as much as the person who famously posted this a year ago. It was post of the year imo:icon_lol:

Don't bother knocking on my door you material greedy bastards. Get into the true spirit of Halloween and have a party in your own ****ing house. I've got shit loads of sweets and treats for my kids in my house, but you ****ers are having none of them.

Oh, and if you want a trick, I'll give you a bleeder, and yes Mum, I can see you peeping from around the hedge and that doesn't worry me in the slightest, in fact it positively encourages me to throw a bucket of water over them brats you call your children.

By the way, don't come back here carol singing either, otherwise I'll poke all of your childrens eyes out with Christmas tree branches and pine needles. I love Christmas but I'm not sharing it with you begging bastards

Who posted it then ?

Not rocket science is it:icon_lol:

I hate it, but not as much as the person who famously posted this a year ago. It was post of the year imo:icon_lol:

Who posted it then ?

Not rocket science is it:icon_lol:

Melton?

Who else could it be:icon_lol:.

You can imagine.........

Little kid knocks on the do.....' trick or treat Mr '
Melts..................................' **** off you blue mongie '

or

Little kid..........' trick or treat Mr
Melts..............' the trick is you disappear, or i'll treat you to a good hiding '

Or

Kid ..."trick or treat Mr Me...."

"Ow **** that hurts!"

Melts ..."Now **** off while you can still see out of the other one"

I'm with Melts on this one

attachment.php
It's a ****ing canine KKK :icon_lol:

It's only a bit of fun you boring farts.

ah, a nice big gate on our flats

unlucky

HF will be out and about tonight, as usual, looking for some young trick or treaters to give him the willies

Last edited:
Why don't we have a bank holiday tomorrow? It's Al Saints Day and most Western European countries have one. Not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48