Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.
HF will be out and about tonight, as usual, looking for some young trick or treaters to give him the willies

HF won't be,HF will be sitting at home with all the lights out so no Beggars knock on his door dressed in a pathetic attempt at horror demanding money.HF will be sat watching Sheff Utd v Arsenal on the tele

Last edited:
HF won't be,HF will be sitting at home with all the lights out so no Beggars knock on his door dressed in a pathetic attempt at horror demanding money.HF will be sat watching Sheff Utd v Arsenal on the tele

HF thinks HF is MA.

On a side note the footballing Nazis have put the brakes on our idea for fancy dress at tonights game. Bastards.

It's only a bit of fun you boring farts.
yeh till you try to clean the eggs off your house and discover the flour and rain have caused permanent damage to your car paintwork.
I didn't answer the door one year because I was out and the other because i was bathing my small children !!

Sue - unashamed Halloween hater

Last edited:
I don't mind when the local 'kids' are trick or treating it's when there's an 18 year old wearing a bin bag and a witches hat standing on my doorstep that I have to set the dog onto them.

yeh till you try to clean the eggs off your house and discover the flour and rain have caused permanent damage to your car paintwork.
I didn't answer the door one year because I was out and the other because i was bathing my small children !!

Sue - unashamed Halloween hater
Some of my local shops are displaying posters endorsed by the Police saying that during the period around Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night, you cannot buy eggs or flour if you are under the age of 18, unless accompanied by an adult.

Some of my local shops are displaying posters endorsed by the Police saying that during the period around Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night, you cannot buy eggs or flour if you are under the age of 18, unless accompanied by an adult.

Ive seen these to. Is it legal to refuse to serve someone under 18 with products that are not controlled by law?:102:

Last edited:

If thats the case then Halloween around your way is going to be as flat as a pancake...

It must be wonderful to live somewhere where there is no crime. :)

The beggars coming to us this year will be receiving the following;

Choclate Covered Sprouts
1. Boil sprouts
2. Refrigerate to harden
3. Dip in melted chocolate
4. return to the fridge
5. serve up to whoever dare knock your door.

The beggars coming to us this year will be receiving the following;

Choclate Covered Sprouts
1. Boil sprouts
2. Refrigerate to harden
3. Dip in melted chocolate
4. return to the fridge
5. serve up to whoever dare knock your door.

I'm liking your thinking Nathan, chocolate covered dog turds could be the way forward, good plan.

I'm liking your thinking Nathan, chocolate covered dog turds could be the way forward, good plan.

Seems like a lot of effort surely a bucket of water from an upsairs window is more simple.

Seems like a lot of effort surely a bucket of water from an upsairs window is more simple.

True, but nowhere near as rewarding.

collecting dogturds = free;
buying chocolate = €5;
watching kids eat shit = priceless.

I see MK has started early this year........

tricktreat.jpg

It wasnt me, it was something that my brothers did in their younger days... :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48