Hands up if you thing we are fecked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC02925.JPG

For the first time in this appalling run of shite over the past few years, I think we might really be ****ed this time...

leikkii.jpg

Did you see Sheff Weds game and Preston's on 'The Championship'?
Both won and Weds appeared to have signed a couple of new players who are having more immediate impact than Leicesters', whilst Preston's 'new' (appointed a few months ago) manager is appearing to have a more positive impact on his team than Holloway is on his.

Did you see Sheff Weds game and Preston's on 'The Championship'?
Both won and Weds appeared to have signed a couple of new players who are having more immediate impact than Leicesters', whilst Preston's 'new' (appointed a few months ago) manager is appearing to have a more positive impact on his team than Holloway is on his.

I think we have reached the point of no return with Holloway.

He had to be given a chance and giving him that chance has taken us to a point where it's probably best to stick with him until the end of the season and just hope for the best.

I'm hoping that a) we survive and b) that Milan hasn't lost his bottle and still gets shut of him at the end of the season.

I think we have reached the point of no return with Holloway.

He had to be given a chance and giving him that chance has taken us to a point where it's probably best to stick with him until the end of the season and just hope for the best.

I'm hoping that a) we survive and b) that Milan hasn't lost his bottle and still gets shut of him at the end of the season.

agreed :038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69