Hands up if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have spreadsheets about who has warnings and whose given them out on the Mod forum which we don't have access to. I think they used to have private betting on who would be next but BG got to be odds on so they stopped it.

Hi, somebody mention my name?

Can we say **** in here?

Last edited:
:006:

One for inappropriate language, said ****ing shit in French (putain de merde) in the LCFC forum. I took that one on the chin - rules is rules and all that.

Second for repeating 'putain de merde' in the General Chat forum in response to being asked what I had done. That one was ridiculous and after a complaint was rightly reversed.

Last edited:
:006:

One for inappropriate language, said ****ing shit in French (putain de merde) in the LCFC forum. I took that one on the chin - rules is rules and all that.

Second for repeating 'putain de merde' in the General Chat forum in response to being asked what I had done. That one was ridiculous and after a complaint was rightly reversed.

Was even funnier that I got one when I quoted that for words within the quote. Steven gracefully rescinded it (wish I'd been in the Mods forum for that discussion :icon_lol:)

I'm sure that all of ours added together could never reach BG's total though.

I got one from Steven for inappropriate language. :(

You're obviously one of his favourites.

I'm sure that I'm one of his favourites - he reads my posts avidly.

Perhaps gracefully was the wrong word but I thought at the time he was probably feeling very regretful for his rash action and had only pleasant thoughts in his mind.

I got one from Steven for inappropriate language. :(

You should have got one for betting against your team - at least you've been losing money again recently.

Was even funnier that I got one when I quoted that for words within the quote. Steven gracefully rescinded it (wish I'd been in the Mods forum for that discussion :icon_lol:)

I'm sure that all of ours added together could never reach BG's total though.

Would it disappoint you to know that there was none?

Perhaps gracefully was the wrong word but I thought at the time he was probably feeling very regretful for his rash action and had only pleasant thoughts in his mind.

Been told not to be a twat by the other mods more like :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47