Confirmed Transfer Harry Maguire to Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he get's absolutely mauled by Vardy

he seemed to be very professional during the while thing.
"I want to leave" but he didn't want to put in a transfer request. How is that professional? I'd be quite happy for the fleas of a hundred camels to infest his arse hole and perhaps those of another thousand to similarly affect his agent.

Go get him, Jamie!

"I want to leave" but he didn't want to put in a transfer request. How is that professional? I'd be quite happy for the fleas of a hundred camels to infest his arse hole and perhaps those of another thousand to similarly affect his agent.

Go get him, Jamie!
Bitter much.

Bitter much.
I haven't felt bitter about a departure since Dougan went to Wolves. I just don't like the way that Harry is being considered an innocent in all of this.

I have zero attachment to Maguire. Two mediocre years in a comparatively mediocre City team.

He's jumped ship for the money first and foremost. £200k a year for 6/7 years is why he's gone. That's him and his family set for life whatever happens. As a person, I'm happy for him for that.

However, as he's left us for a rival, I wish him nothing but footballing misery. A broken leg in his debut would be ideal.

Just about every player Man Utd sign turn to shit. They're a graveyard for talent. I hope he follows in these footsteps.

I have zero attachment to Maguire. Two mediocre years in a comparatively mediocre City team.

He's jumped ship for the money first and foremost. £200k a year for 6/7 years is why he's gone. That's him and his family set for life whatever happens. As a person, I'm happy for him for that.

However, as he's left us for a rival, I wish him nothing but footballing misery. A broken leg in his debut would be ideal.

Just about every player Man Utd sign turn to shit. They're a graveyard for talent. I hope he follows in these footsteps.

Other than the broken leg I agree.

Never felt particularly attached to him for some reason

Signed Maguire shirts half price in the club shop. They have three of them. £500 > £250. Should be 25 quid by Christmas if you hold out. Though they did pay **** all for them so still a profit!

Signed Maguire shirts half price in the club shop. They have three of them. £500 > £250. Should be 25 quid by Christmas if you hold out. Though they did pay **** all for them so still a profit!
Strange they have reduced them. For a buyer they are very likely to go up in value. After all, there won't be any more coming up.

He's gone. It's daft to get attached to any footballer really. I'm disappointed for the team but I don't begrudge him the move, especially after two fantastic seasons for us, and I won't lose much sleep if he's successful there or not. We owe him as much as he owes us; nothing.

You really are disgustingly unpleasant at times.

I actually hope that Maguire runs into De Gea on his debut and puts them both out with broken legs for the season. Then Pogba and Rashford help carry Maguire's stretcher off and they slip and both do their ACLs.

But more than anything, I hope OGS stays there as manager forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363