Harry Worley Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORLEY, FFS it's in the thread title you blind bastard

the feckin site called be called the talkingballsharryworley.co.uk and I still would not have a clue who the cnut is........ how many on here have actually heard of him?

Fcuking great :icon_roll

Another player I've never heard of and yet again we've beaten off stiff competition to sign him!!!!

FFS, when will this patronising shit stop?

the feckin site called be called the talkingballsharryworley.co.uk and I still would not have a clue who the cnut is........ how many on here have actually heard of him?

Not me, I was all ready to sign some guy called Dickson Etuhu from Sunderland, read his Wiki and everything!

Strange, send as many of our youngsters out on loan, but then bring one in on loan. That says one of two things, either Holloway doesn't rate our younger players or this lad is an outstanding talent. We will have to wait and see, but I do think we need more competition for the central defenders places.

...can't have enough good center-backs....seems a great signing to me, always a little concerned about the 'one for the future' players, but at 6'3" and as quick as heck, sounds just what we want......on the wing !!

I'll stick up for N'Gotty, he's certainly better than McAuley. As for Worley, I'll just drool and remember the last time we signed a Chelsea reserve I'd never heard of...

Fcuking great :icon_roll

Another player I've never heard of and yet again we've beaten off stiff competition to sign him!!!!

FFS, when will this patronising shit stop?
I know what you mean, people claim to have heard of him. Well I haven't and until he does something good to earn my respect for him as a player, I could not give a shit about him.
I am fed up with buying players for the future and every fecker has a wank about him being the next best thing since the coop started to sell hot roasted chickens

I know what you mean, people claim to have heard of him. Well I haven't and until he does something good to earn my respect for him as a player, I could not give a shit about him.
I am fed up with buying players for the future and every fecker has a wank about him being the next best thing since the coop started to sell hot roasted chickens

No way!! My local coop dont.

I think a 9 year old could replace him. N'gotty as been very poor.

I set the scene....Norbo is suspended for the last game of the season. N;gotty or Worley for the replacement. City lose we are down. Do ya go for the 38 year old experience players whose got a medal collection in the vein of a war veteran or a 19 year old with next to nought experience and former boyfriend of a Big Brother contestant.

Saying that I have never seen him, as I guess most of us on here haven't

I live in Carlisle and Worley came on a month's loan to Carlisle in August 2007. As I remember he only played in one match, against Cheltenham Town. This an extract from a Carlisle web-site match report,

"The Cumbrians gave a debut to on-loan Chelsea defender Harry Worley, but the teenager suffered a torrid game and was booked for petulantly kicking the ball away. He was then lucky to avoid a second yellow card for an elbow on Paul Connor and the hapless loanee was substituted at half-time before he could get himself sent off."

As I understand it that was his only game for Carlisle. Anyone can have a "torrid game" but it makes you wonder though!!! I hope I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669